We had the best Christmas yesterday! Shane couldn't believe Santa came and left so many toys. He woke up today saying, "I can't wait for Christmas next year!" Oh my, we have a long time to wait! Damon and I were organizing and moving some decorations around so we we could put up the gift I made Damon (I'll post later) so I had to take down some Christmas decorations. Shane was screaming saying Noooooooooooooooo Christmas isn't over, I don't want Christmas to be over. Don't take it down!" I just hope we don't have to keep our tree up until Valentine's Day!
Shane asked Santa for a red bike and a monkey computer and guess what, they both came! They each got a Radio flyer bike, well Trevor got a trike and they are so cute! I that Santa bought the exact same type of bike I learned how to ride a bike on! They are so cute and I'm seeing a photo shoot in the near future or when it warms up!

Trevor loving the paper more then the gift! Poor thing. He was so upset as we opened gifts. He wanted to play with EVERY single one even if it was Shane's. At one point Shane was running away with one of his toys right after he opened it as Trevor was screaming and chasing him trying to grabit out of Shane's hands! I didn't expect there to be fights and tackles. I should get use to this with boys or just pray Santa brings them the same thing each year! It was funny.

After the boys played on the bikes for awhile they were ready to open some gifts. Shane said, "Where's my monkey 'puter?" He thinks if you ask Santa for it, you get it! Amazingly enough the FIRST present he opened was his computer! Look at the joy on his face!!!

This is his prize and joy! It is so cute that is loves his presents so much! He does share with Trevor, as Trevor is playing with the computer right now and Shane Trevor's remote control car!
Santa always brought me the Lifesavers storybook in my stocking and he is doing the same tradition with my boys but gummie savers! When the presents were all done being opened Shane asked for some more and was glad to see the stockings!
Trevor's Christmas happiness, CANDY! He only saw the M&M's in his stocking and didn't do anything else until they were gone! It's Christmas so who doesn't like to eat candy before breakfast on Christmas, I sure do!
Trevor's favorite toy, Mickey Mouse! When Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes on TV he squeals and laughs so that is what he did with this toy! It is by far one of the favorite toys from Christmas between both Shane and Trevor!

We hope you had a Merry Christmas with your loved ones. It was just us this year and it was nice to have a quiet Christmas of relaxing and good times. Once again, I made too much food and goodies but what is Christmas without yummy food, toys, and family!

5 comments:
SO CUTE!! I love that Shane is SO completely excited! I love the one of him opening his computer! How exciting is that! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I think the little fights goes with girls too! We had a few at our house! LOVE the bikes!
Love their pajamas -- so festive and coordinated! Jayce has the V-tech computer, too (although I think I should use Shane's terminology instead and call it the monkey computer). Looks like you had a nice morning. Glad the kids had so much fun! Isn't Christmas so much better now that they care more?
That sounds like a super fun Christmas!!! The boys look so happy. Glad everything went well and Santa brought all the "GOODS"! Fun Times!!!!
What a great editorial on YOUR first family Christmas at your house! Looks like some really great times were had by all. Your blog helps me feel like "I was there". Great job catching the moments in a variety of ways! The boys look adorable in their matching PJ's.
I can just imagine the 'sounds that go with the pictures' here. I can hear Shane and Trevor in my head, as I enjoy these pictures.
We have had a WONDERFUL Christmas here in Austin with the girls. They have been sooooo thrilled by everything....wonderment and joy!!!
Thanks for sharing everything on this blog entry....love you guys!
PS Shane is a good shopper picking out that Mickey Mouse airplane for him to give to Trevor, eh? Fun that they both love it so much!
Post a Comment