Shane had his Pre School Christmas celebration on Thursday. They did a little gift exchange after there little program. The night before he decorated the bags and picked everything out for each of his little friends. He loves everything about pre school!
They sang songs they have been singing all year and then sang Jingle Bells. It was so cute seeing him do the little actions!
Here they are singing there little song and doing the actions! The little girls all just love Shane and their mom's tell me that they think he is so funny. I wonder what he does to make them think he's so funny!!! :)

Shane and Gabe opening there gifts from Landon. He was so excited to have presents and give presents to his friends! I love seeing how excited he is for Christmas!

5 comments:
I need to get Jayce into preschool! That looked so fun. I'm glad Shane loves it so. By the way, he was so well behaved in primary today . . . he just sat quietly while Jayce was climbing on and under the chairs, trying to speak at the podium -- pure madness! I kept telling him . . . do what Shane's doing! Anyway, you have a cute kid.
how fun! It's so neat to see the kids grow so big. I think Shane is funny so of course everyone thinks he is funny...and he is cute so why wouldn't all the girls like to be around him. :o)
Glad he is so excited for Christmas, Have a fun one! 143
SO CUTE! I can see why the girls think he is so funny, he just IS!! I know, don't you wish that you could just be a fly on the wall and see how they act when you are not around. So fun! What a big boy! That's cute that they did a little gift exchange! I love that he loves to do all the preschool stuff, decorating the bags and stuff, I could just see him! So cute!
It's fun to see everyone's different "getting ready for Christmas" stuff. Shane is SUCH a cute kid...both your kids are. I love watching them grow up...thanks for sharing all the cute little things they do & say!!
Looks like a FUN Christmas Party for the pre-schoolers....reminds me of Joy School and Cyndi's performance at the Guzman's house. Remember that?
Perfect entry for the shrit Shane is wearing, "Chick Magnet"....I know if I were a little girl, I would be drawn to him. He holds my heart in a special way....in fact each one of the grandkids do so. I loved spending time with Sane and Trevor a couple weeks ago! Miss you....
Post a Comment