Sunday, December 9, 2007

Time to brag

My two boys are constantly amazing me by what they are learning and what they know. This morning I wanted to try a new Christmas cookie recipe and Trevor was helping me cook. I was adding 2 teaspoons of vanilla and I was counting as I poured them in. I said one teaspoon and then Trevor said "Twooooo!" I couldn't believe it! Here he is only 20 months old and can count to two! Damon was asleep during this time so later on tonight I was telling Damon the story and so we start counting with him and I say one, he says two, I saw three and then he says four!!! I can't believe it my baby counting. I have not taught him this so Mickey Mouse must be doing something good! We'll see how tomorrow goes, if he retained any of this sudden knowledge or if it was a one time deal! And since no post is complete without a picture. Here is Mr. Trevor doing his new favorite thing, coloring.


5 comments:

Tara said...

He's counting already? Where did our "Baby Trevor" go? He is looking so big in your pictures lately.

Jodi said...

Wow, Trevor knows 4, that's impressive. Jack is picking up on 1,2,3 too. I think it's mostly from me saying- "Jack, I'll give you to the count of three and then I'm coming to get you. 1-2-3."

Monson Family said...

What a smart little boy! He is too cute! Lucy would LOVE to color with him! She has been loving it too! I love how serious they get when they color! So focused!

Pike's Place said...

Definitely brag . . . we parents can't help it! By the way, I just sent you an email about playgroup tomorrow, but your address temporarily rejected me and it was returned as undeliverable. FYI -- Town Square play area at 10:30. :) Your posts are always so fun!

Cyndi said...

That is so awesome that he is counting!!! He is a genius. Your boys are so smart...you are a good example to them.