Just a simple warning, don't buy these Christmas Oreos if you have young children. I thought they would be fun and Shane wanted them so we tossed them in the cart and bought them, but they have been nothing but trouble. Regular Oreos are usually a fun mess. I mean fun by a cute sticky little kid with cookie all over his face. I like fun messes like that but the RED just pushed me over the edge!

This is what the cookie ends up like after Trevor is done with it. Doesn't that look yummy?
This is what Trevor looks like after ONE, yes one cookie!
I have carpets to clean, blankets to wash, and shirts with the red stains on them from these treats! Do yourself a favor and don't buy oreos until after the Holidays!
5 comments:
Oh WOW that does NOT look fun. Who knew!
This makes me laugh. I have been tempted to buy these. I will refrain! :}
YIKES! What a mess. Yeah, I'm NOT buying any oreo's until the regular NON RED-staining ones come back. Good luck with getting your stains out!
UGH!!! I could only imagine! That is terrible! Thanks for the warning!
Love the red face, hate the red stains. Good to know, thanks for being the guinea pig.
Post a Comment