Thursday, January 17, 2008
Blurb
I am beyond excited. I have started blogging in hopes to use it as my journal but was never quite sure how I was going to put it all together. Well, thanks to Lyndsee I have found it!!! All you bloggers you have to check this out! All you non bloggers who wish they had a beautiful journal of their family's life check it out too and you may want to start a blog. The place is called Blurb. Click on the link and see how easy it is! It now makes me want to post more so I won't forget a thing about my precious boys as they grow up! The format reminds me of my journals in High School. I would add pictures, ticket stubs, and whatever else I could place in there and then write around it. This is a much better way and looks beautiful! There is a video on how to do it and it looks almost too easy and the price is reasonable too. Happy blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Perfect, I'd been told there was a way to bind my blog into a book. Until your post I wasn't sure how to do it. I should do it now, so that I have a great little Journal of last year. Thanks Tricia, you are so blog cool!
You're my hero! I was wondering how I could transfer my blog into a journal-type thing. I've been having Jer print out the web pages from work, but the format is messed up and it doesn't look very good. Now I know what to do. Thank you!!!!
YEAH! That is exciting huh!! I already did my 2007 posts and it is fun to edit the book and play with it. Too bad I am not an English major to make it soud good but oh well!! It was fun to chat with you tonight, I'm sure we'll be doing it more often! Hugs!
That is really cool! I actually stumbled across that site the other day looking for printing books...but didn't read enough to find out that you can print your BLOG!!! How cool is that. Thanks for the tips
Post a Comment