Thursday, January 24, 2008

Scentsy!

It's official, I am now a Scentsy consultant. If you don't know what Scentsy is you will have to come to my launch party! I'll keep you posted. I'm so excited for this new adventure. I absolutely L-O-V-E the products from scentsy. Having the yummy smell of burning candles at room temperature with no fire is great! Just think, if Trevor had gotten into a burning candle last week instead of my Scentsy burner maybe I wouldn't have a house anymore from a fire or a really hurt kid!
I really don't want to go back to teaching next year so I am hoping to bring up my new business strong! If you want to become a consultant let me know and I can help and we can start this adventure together. If you want to host a party I can help you there too and you can earn free products. Believe me, the first time I smelt them I bought 3 burners and I don't want to count how many different types of bars I bought and we just love them around our house. I just got the treasure chest burner to go in my pirate themed classroom! Wish me luck and I hope to see YOU at my launch party!

7 comments:

Cyndi said...

That sounds fun Tricia! I wanted to buy some product when Lanae had her party but didn't have the money right then...but now that you are a consultant I will definitely be buying some product from you...maybe when I'm in town I can smell some of the different scents to choose from. Hope it works out...You'll be GREAT!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

That is so cool! I love candles. I have never heard of Scentsy. I will host a party for you if you guys ever decide to come up for a visit. We would love it!!!!!

Lyndsee Bates said...

YEAH!!! I too love Scentsy and all of you need to buy from Tricia!!! You are going to be so good at it! And I know with Scentsy going strong in your life you won't have to go back to school next fall!!!!!

Monson Family said...

Woohoo Tricia! I know this will be so fun for you! I am so excited! Go Tricia Go!

Moose and Family said...

You have time to be a Scentsy consultant on top of everything else??? I'd admire your sense of time management. I can barely keep the dishes done every day. I LOVE my Scentsy warmer. Now I know who to call to order more. Good Luck!!!!

Monson Family said...

Do you know how to check to see if anyone has placed an order? You might want to figure that out!! :)

Bart and Kellie said...

I'm up for whatever this week...can we shoot for like Thursday? That would give me time to feel a little better and get pack meeting out of the way, but then Jason's deli sounds great or I'm so up for a chick flick night! With being sick, having the kids sick, I'm sick of being cooped up in the house!