
I am so glad I have a husband that is handy around the house. Well, he was the one who broke the oven TRYING to clean it, but whatever! Damon decided to use the self clean cycle on the oven which I have never used because it scares me. Don't ask me why but for some reason it makes me nervous. I guess I had reason to get nervous about using it because it made our entire oven blow a fuse and broke it. We had no power to it which meant I couln't cook. I really didn't mind it being broken since we have a new
Bajio's in our community so we ended up having a yummy dinner with no dishes and messes!
None the less, Damon needed the oven fixed. We lucked out by calling a repair shop that was SUPER busy and the guy just told Damon how easy it was to fix and where to get the part! I'm so glad we didn't have to waste money on a new oven or a repair guy; just $44 for the part instead of $270 for parts and labor from the shop!
**Please don't notice all the mess on the outside of my oven! It really didn't look that dirty when I took the picture but after seeing all the dust and little finger prints it is clean now!
7 comments:
Yeah Damon! That is so nice! We on the other hand, are NOT handy! So that is so nice! You are so funny about the finger prints...now worries... I wouldn't have noticed them if you hadn't pointed it out so I had to go back and look. :) Love you!
I'm glad Damon was able to fix it. Those self cleaning ovens scare me too...I would never use it either. I agree with Lanae...I wouldn't have noticed the fingerprints either...no one is judging.
I am so glad that you have an oven again. Although I would have to agree that sometimes it is more fun to eat out especially at Bajios!
Tricia-
Tara and Cindy told me about your blog. Your boys are super cute...It was fun catching up with your sisters and I am excited to keep up with you and your family through your blog.
michelle Hague aka Butterfield:)
Yea for handy men! I didn't see the fingerprints (like Lanae, I had to look twice - PLUS squint and pull the laptop to my nose ;D )and I'll have to try Bajios next time I'm around...I've never heard of it!
I know a real good electrician if you ever again need one. His name is Dusten LeSueur. He lives in Utah, but would love to travel to LV anytime to visit his long lost friends. Check out his blog! Your kids are sooooo cute. I can't wait to have number two. Love you guys.
Post a Comment