Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Routine

Trevor has had all kinds of bedtime routines. He likes the bath, books, he hates getting his teeth brushed but oh well! Then it turned into kissing everyONE and everyTHING in his room. He had to kiss, Shane, Doggy, the turtle cage, his Piggies and Paws animals, mommy, and daddy. It is so cute but now he has something new he HAS to sleep with or else he won't even take a nap and you can forget going to bed at night.
I took full advantage of his happy time while taking pictures in his bed. I have been meaning to take pictures of him in his crib since he was 6 months better late then never but seriously where does the time go!


Most kids have to sleep with a blankie he has had this for months but now his new thing, a BALL! Last week we were in the store and he found a Tigger ball so I got it for him. He loved the one on one time playing ball while Shane was in Pre-school. Now he can't sleep without it! "Elmo" aka Nemo joins him in his bed too along with about 7 blankets- one for the ball and Nemo and about 6 for Trevor!
He is too cute. He loved all this attention before nap time and that I didn't drop him in the crib and make a quick dash to the door like I normally do. I usually hurry to the door in hopes to find the peace that comes with one child taking a nap or down for the night! Look at his cute little grin as he pretends to sleep so I can get a picture!

Trevor is such a sweet boy but gets into a lot of trouble. Today I have found about 5 scribble marks all over the house I didn't know was there! Maybe he'll be an artist and make big money for these scribbles one day but for now I enjoy the peace when he is down for a nap because I know my walls are safe for at least a few hours.

7 comments:

Dasdel said...

He is really a cute boy and you can see he has a lot of spirit behind those eyes. Enjoy those nap times while they last...

Jodi said...

Trevor and Jack have the same green camo fluff blanket. Except Jack carries his everywhere, so it's pretty much gray now. We also have the tigger ball and love it. Isn't it funny how much boy overlap there is? I guess it's just a testament to the fact that they don't make enough cute boy things.

Sorry to hear about the scribbles, we have a little Picasso at our house too.

j- said...

Adorable pictures Trish- he is a sweetie, he reminds of Damon in the one where he is laying down & smiling.

I have friend who said "I used to look at my kids when they were sleeping and think- "Aww how sweet...- now I look at them while they are sleeping and think, all they are doing is recharging their batteries!!" LOL

Tara said...

FINALLY a new post. (heehee)
I just love little Trevor! (I'm working my way up from Baby Trevor.) I love his little bedtime routine. I thought Damon was joking when he told me not to forget to let Trevor kiss the turtles tank...but as soon as we got up to his room, Trevor wanted to kiss the tank! He is such a sweet little boy, and the ball is probably just because he loves his MOMMY & ME time, and he's "keeping that close" when he sleeps. What a cutie!!!

Monson Family said...

Oh my goodness! That last picture is too cute! His little pretend sleep! What a cutie! How funny to have to sleep with a ball. And too cute to have to have blankets for nemo and the ball! What a sweetheart! I just want to squeeze him!

Cyndi said...

Awww so cute! I miss Trevor...he is such a sweet little boy now that he is almost 2! I love the last picture...so adorable.

Gramma Stewie said...

Now that is one beautiful BOY! This little editorial makes me want to drive up there and hug Trevor! These are such colorful pictures. Cute that he has to have a blankie for Nemo too. I love his little smile!