Saturday, March 1, 2008

UPDATE on Trevor's Routine

Too funny. Tonight I was putting Trevor to bed and he wanted to bring his EMPTY milk cup to bed with him. I gave in, wanting to get back to Scrapbook Night with the "Ladies" as Shane calls it. He laid down smiled, placed the cup in line with Nemo and the Tigger ball under the blanket and then looks at me while he pats the blanket and says, "a popcorn?" Uhhh, sorry Trevor I draw the line at a bowl of popcorn in bed with you! What a silly boy! I wonder what will be next.

**Sorry for the post without a picture it almost stresses me out not to have a picture!

3 comments:

Monson Family said...

Too cute! Popcorn! Nice one Trevor! He knew you were having a party so he wanted to have his own little party! He is too cute! Don't worry about not having a picture, I feel the same way though. Like it isn't even worth it! But hey, I enjoyed hearing the update so it is still fun! I need to get over that too!

Dasdel said...

Popcorn in bed! He had to ask, he wouldn't be Trevor if he didn't ask. He just wants to push the limits and make sure that he isn't missing out on anything. :)

Cyndi said...

What a crazy little boy...he cracks me up!