Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful me in my life! I have the best husband, dad, father in law, and grandpa EVER! We love you so much and am so blessed to have each of you in our lives. YOU ROCK!

As part of Damon's Father's Day gift I took these pictures of the boys for an urban feel for his office. Julie and Kerry came over and we made these super darling little paper wallets to put pictures and notes in. It was way fun with about a million kids at my house between the 3 or us!

Poor Damon didn't have the greatest Father's Day. He went to bed with the worst headache and woke up with it too. He tried to get ready for church since Shane was so excited to sing for him at church but Damon didn't make it. He's had the flu all day and is finally feeling better and even wanted some tri tip dinner!! Shane did such a good job singing and came home to give Daddy a concert of "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home!" while Damon was resting in bed. We did presents in bed and he even got the Piggies and Paws I printed of boys for LAST YEARS Father's Day and never got around to making! I'll post some pictures tomorrow of Damon's other fun gift from the boys.

So in Vegas there is a lot of graffiti to choose from. However, when you are wanting to bring 8 kids from the ages of 2-13 you don't want to risk being shot! I needed a partner in crime so Julie came and we took pictures together. You should have seen us crazy mom's trying to get some cute pictures for Father's Day! I tried taking some pictures of us in action but I can't seem to find them on my memory card! We were just in Henderson by Seven Hills so a nice part of town and hoped a huge brick wall and passed each other kids over. Hiked down a hill with rocks and yuck to a storage drain with graffiti!!! It was quite comical seeing us with all the kids. I scraped my arm and knee and Julie twisted her ankel but it was well worth it. The kids thought it was so fun and loved the adventure until the camera came out! Oh well, I got a few good pictures.

I'm hoping next time there will be a little more graffiti on the walls!


Poor Trevor has had a yuck nose and extra grump so I was happy to get one smile picture!

Finally, a picture of both my boys together! This picture makes me laugh with Shane screaming in the background.


We hope you all had a perfect Father's Day. You ROCK!
6 comments:
So cute! I too love the one of the two of them with Shane screaming! Too cute! You got some really great pictures! They are so cute!!!
Love you!
Lanae
Tricia, You have the most creative brain I know of. I never have pictures with a twist on them. They are adorable shots-good job!
Erica
What a fun ADVENTURE! Sounds like some fun times...sorry Damon was sick...but it's not as bad as Craig's fathers day (check my blog a little later).
143 cyndi
Cute pictures. They are definitely cool enough to sit on a cop's desk.
Who, but you could think of such an idea? Miss creative herself! You all REALLY worked for this urban element didn't you? I love the T-shirts! I like Trevor's smile pose and Shane's converse bottoms/laying down....chillin'. Hope Damon is feeling back to his old self today!
Tricia, you did it again! You're so creative and the pictures are way fun. If I could have an ounce of your creativity . . . alas, it's not meant to be, I guess. :)
Post a Comment