Trevor sure does like to have a lot of different choices. Here is his new combination whenever he has chicken nuggets. He doesn't dip in all the flavors for each bite, I'm not even sure if he touches the mustard but it MUST be on the plate or he won't eat. He's such a picky eater so when he really wants something besides Popsicles, Gatoraide, and candy I'll do it! (No, those items are not Trevor's regular diet but they would be if I let him!)Is Trevor developing some OCD's? With this and his current sleeping situation with about a million toys I'm beginning to wonder. This morning he woke up screaming scared out of his mind at 4:30 when the robot toy lit up his room with a BRIGHT blue light! I knew this was going to happen when he wanted it in bed but I didn't want to put up a fight last night because I wanted to start a new project I bought all the stuff for earlier in the day (I'll post when I'm done and it may be awhile!). Trevor went back to sleep but I didn't thanks to LOUD Damon getting ready for work! Oh well, I finally got out of bed at 5:45 when I realized it would be pay back time for Damon with some on line shopping of fabric! Got some cute stuff and a few books since I want to sew more!
You may notice Trevor's hair and NO it is not wet! Yep, he did his hair while I was trying to fix my website and put Aquaphor all throughout the top of his head. Once he did this he wanted to clean himself up and used an entire box of wipes on his head! I'm sure I have no sympathy from my mom because when Lanae was a baby Tara and "I did her hair" with Vaseline after my mom had gotten us ready for church! It looks like it is payback time. Thinking of this payback time I really do feel for Trevor's future wife! You always hear of those crazy kids and the Grandma always says that is just how their Daddy was as a baby but always worse! In many years to come if his wife ever reads this... I'm sorry because Trevor is naugh-ty!!!
I thought I would be so smart and use Dawn dish soap because it cuts grease. However, this job was just too big for the soap. I washed his hear 5 times with Dawn and 5 times with his normal shampoo and it is still nasty in the chicken nugget picture above. Actually, it is 3 days later about 25 washes later and still it is nor completely back to normal!

4 comments:
LOL-oh man I am laughing. That is so hilarious that Trevor did to himself what you did to Lanae. It is too funny! Trevor has the silliest little habits and quarks...never a dull moment!
Boys will be boys. Having 1 of each really gives you insight as to the differences between boys and girls. I'm dreading "payback" from all Aaron's naughty years!!
ohhhhh, sweet payback.....it isn't quite as fun to be on the Mom end of that trick, is it? Sorry you have to deal with the greasy head routine for the next couple weeks....it takes forever for that grease to release...or actually just work it's way off the hair. I've never really heard of another kids doing that...I'm sure they have, but I have never heard of it. I guess it is genetic or something. It will make for a good story when he gets older....so glad you took pictures. You & Tara at least chose another as the 'victim' of your idea....poor Trevor's hair. Love that little guy.
Trevor's crazy...and you're right...his poor wife...his kids are going to be CRA-zy!
(And I'm suprized Dawn didn't help.)
Post a Comment