Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweet and not so sweet moments...

SwEeT MOmEnT

Today walking into the grocery store. Shane grabs my hand and holds it while we are walking into the store now hand in hand.

Shane: I missed you last night Mom.

Mom: You did, why did you miss me I was home all night?

Shane: I missed you last night while I was sleeping.

NoT sO sWeeT MoMeNT

Today while driving home in the car after we played at Gabes house. He has to scream LOuD in the car because he now insists on sitting in the VERY back all by himself. With the AC on full blast and today some Jack Johnson playing he had to loud to be heard!

Shane: Hey Mom, I'm going to set a boobie trap for Gabe.

Mom: Cool Shaners.

Shane: Why is it call BOOBIE trap?

Mom: I'm not really sure about that.

Shane: 'Cuz Gabe will turn into a girl and grow BIG boobies!

I laugh in shock at my 4 year olds knowledge of girls. Shane laughs at how smart and silly he is. Trevor just laughs because he's Trevor and loves to laugh at EvERyThiNG!

6 comments:

j- said...

Thanks for making me laugh Tricia- that is hilarious!! Crazy boys!!

Dasdel said...

That was priceless! Thanks for the chuckle

Amy G said...

bwahahaha - now that was definitely something worth sharing! hahaha. What are you letting that boy watch? hahaha I have a game called booby trap. Maybe he'd like to play it next time you're here.

Moose and Family said...

That was a laugh out loud in response to Shane's comment. It's scary how much our little ones know and learn whether we want them to or not!

Cyndi said...

That is so funny! Shane cracks me up! that is actually a really good joke. I love Shane!

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha Ha! That is hilarious! Shane you are so silly! I LOVE IT!