Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family Night Fun!

After a huge rainstorm and playing outside in the rain we decided to dry off and go do something fun and did some mini golf! It was a BLAST! Trevor has some skill but not as much as his mom because I kicked Damon's butt and won the game! I guess those college days of golf weren't just fun for doing donuts in the golf cart because I learned something too!

The golf place is indoors which was nice to be cool with AC inside. Everything glowed but it's hard to tell from my pictures.


Shane practicing his golfing skills taking after his father's skills or lack there of!


Trevor loved swinging his club and hitting things or I should say the ball. I was a little worried someone in my family would put a whole in the wall. Just as I was thinking, wow this place doesn't have to worry about losing balls like Golf N Stuff (a fun mini golf place in Ventura we loved as kids) to ponds and bushes since it's just a room with carpet and AstroTurf when Shane lost his ball too...

a MEAN DOG! He said, "Oh man, that mean dog just ate my ball!" We looked and looked with no luck so Daddy got him a new one and Shane yelled at the mean dog.
It was a super fun night and not crowded at all because it was the first day back to school. By the way, I'm sooo loving not being at work today! I love that I get to spend every second of the day cherishing my boys. I will admit I don't cherish some things they do. Just this afternoon Trevor threw my external hard drive on the floor, unrolled my new spool of thread, throwing the millions of coupons that come in the mail in that blue envelope to skate across the carpet on them, and to push the ice maker button on the fridge to have ice come out all over the floor making a huge cold wet mess! All this just today during his nap time which he missed today. Tomorrow I'm praying will be a 3 hour nap day to make up for today.

4 comments:

Pike's Place said...

What a fun family night! I'll need to take my own family there. As usual, you're an inspiration!

Donna said...

I so want to go miniature golfing now! Looks like fun.

Moose and Family said...

That looks like a fun Family Night. It makes me feel better to hear about Trevor. Boys will be boys!!! Logan is such a handful compared to Kaya. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one with an ACTIVE 2 year old boy!

Monson Family said...

How fun!!! I am glad you had such a fun day!! Great job on kicking Damon's butt!! He should be used to that by now!!!!! He He He