I must admit I'm going to boast about myself during this post! I am so proud of myself right now because I, Tricia L. Young, fixed my computer!!! I got my documents and it feels soooooooooooooo GOOD! Don't ask me what I did or if I can fix your computer because I have no idea what I did!!
Now, did you know that about 50% of Americans lose files on their computer EACH year? I am not that statistic and I don't want to be. Now that I have had this stress for the last week I have now decided to open the much needed account on Carbonite. I now feel so strongly about this site because for only $50 a year you get unlimited online backup! The best part is you don't do a thing it's completely automatic when your computer is idle! For people like me who never remember to do this stuff this feature is priceless.
If you are interested click, HERE Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the red box on the bottom left hand corner. Do this instead of going to Carbonite's site because Surftheweb is my Dad's site and he gets credit from it and maybe he will share the wealth since I'm getting him so much business. Wink, wink.
Sign up today. I'm so happy now I know I will NEVER lose a file! I still plan to use my external hard drive but this will be for another just in case!
Most things on computer could have been replaced. A lot of work and money to buy more things but it could have been done. The only thing I was sick about was my scrapbooking file. I wrote Trevor a letter each month his first year and those would have been gone. I sometime journal and put it in the file until I'm ready to do the page and I really have no idea what I had written. I'm so glad I'm so smart!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Go ahead and brag! I totally would. I'm so glad all your precious things are safe! I'll look into the Carbonite thing asap! Thanks for sharing.
yeah, i need to figure out if anything can be done about my external hard drive, and retreaving all my stuff. i'm just so heart broken, i don't want to find out that it's LOST.
so i felt your pain...literally. glad that you don't have to worry about it. congrats! (although, i wish you knew what you did, because then maybe you could help me!) Ü
and yeah, i'm going to HAVE to get carbonite too! it's just worth so much more than $50 to know your stuff is safe! (baby pictures, scrapbook stuff, everything, safe!)
Yes it sure is nice to have the online backup especially when you get it at http://www.SurfTheWeb.com or at http://www.WhatIsMyCreditScore.com where you can also get a free credit report as well as sign up for backup.
What a smart girl you are!
Half the times when I fix a computer problem I don't know what I did to fix it!
Dad
Woohooo!!!! You always amaze me! :)
I am so glad you fixed your problem. Our hard drive crashed a few months ago and it cost us 1600 dollars to get it back. I know-crazy, but every picture we have taken since our marriage was on our computer and I decided that memories are priceless. I now believe in external hard drives and backups for those hard drives.
:)
Post a Comment