Thursday, August 7, 2008

Home for a day!

We had a great time in Ventura and enjoyed being with family and friends. The weather was perfect and we were actually COLD a few nights!!! We are only home for a short day to do laundry and pack up again. Yes, I'm crazy but I'll be packing up the car again tomorrow morning! The boys had their 2 and 4 year check-ups today (I know it's almost 6 months late but really where does the time go!?!). Poor Daddy has to stay home and work so we can pay for all this gas we are using! It's a quick trip to see Lanae and her girls while they are visiting from Texas. Shane and Trevor are excited to see Sadie Patadie and Lulu AKA Sadie and Lucy! I can't wait to get some sister time in with Lanae and meet my best friend, Briti's, newest addition, Clarie.

Shane at 4 years old.
Weighs 44 pounds.
Is 44 1/4 inches tall.
Loves that he is a square! - 44 and 44
Addicted to Internet games and can tell some pretty funny jokes.

Trevor at 2 years old.

Weighs 32 pounds.

Is 38 inches tall.

Loves Cars the movie and never seems to get enough candy to eat!

4 comments:

j- said...

Love the photos! Shane's green eyes are fun!!

Have a fun trip and be safe!!

Donna said...

I just have to say that I love Trevor's outfit... looks like something I would pick out! ;)

David Stewart said...

It was so nice having you stay with us. We had a great time with you.

Dad

The Wach Family said...

I can't believe how "Stewart" Shane is and how "Young" Trevor is. They are so different!! I'm amazed they didn't both inherit Damon's hair! So dang cute-both of them.