Friday, August 29, 2008

Road Trip!

You know you are behind with pictures when you are getting ready for a THIRD trip before you've posted the FIRST trip! Way back when sometime at the end of July the boys and I packed up and headed for good old Cal-i-for-ni-A! I really have so much fun with my boys. I think one of the best things about being a mom is getting to play with them. We really did have a good road trip minus having to talk on speaker phone because you can't talk on your cell for in CA anymore! Trevor enjoying his shakie after a quick stop to get drinks. Notice Shane's little hand in the corner. He needs attention on him at all times!
But then when the attention is on him he gets grumpy!
***A Major sorry about these pictures. Sometimes my point and shoot camera has issues. I know it's more me because I can't work it too well. I swear I look like someone who knows nothing about cameras when I pick it up!

Now on to the fun. Shane had a little accident and some diarrhea-YUCK! I thought he was kidding but no! We made a stop at the outlets, changed in Gymboree and made a quick stop into Aldo to see their HUGE sale! The boys had a blast trying on hooker shoes!


Trevor concentrating so hard to stay up in these shoes!


Soon enough he was running around the store with his high pitched squeal!


Shane looking good!
We had fun, but as soon as I found a pair for me we were out of there because these boys were being too crazy! It made for a nice entertaining stop!

4 comments:

Erica and Curtis said...

Love those hooker shoes!!! HA HA, that is so cute. You are really enjoying this year away from teaching, aren't you? I am so glad. You guys are so cute-keep havin' fun!

The Wach Family said...

What did daddy think of the shoes? :) A couple of years ago Makayla got diahrhea on our trip from Kentucky out to Idaho. It was another instance when I just threw the carseat away!!

j- said...

That's too cute! I didn't know you couldn't talk on the cell phone in CA anymore, (While driving). That's good to know.

Monson Family said...

Ha Ha The shoes are hilarious!!!! My girls always do the same!!!