Thursday, September 4, 2008

Don't bug me, I'm busy SCRAPBOOKING!

The are only one and 1/2 days left before the end of the Super Summer Scrapbook Challenge. I have been a slacker this week and so now I'm in crazy mode!! I had those horrible headaches on Monday and Tuesday and yesterday I realized that I'm a lame-o and put my contacts in wrong! Hence the worst headaches in my entire life. I couldn't function those days. So now the competitive nature in me is cracking down and I'm neglecting all my household duties. This is hard since we are getting ready for a 10 day vacation this week-end too!

Here is how I work, a messy, messy, girl! As long as I have my diet coke and water I'm good. Although after Stamp-a-stack last night I'm in some serious need of cinnamon bears!!

This is what I've gotten done so far. I won't let you know the count so if someone is close to me they won't pass me up!! :) Notice that little baby, it's Shane! Wonder what my boys do while I have been scrapbooking today? They join me and make projects. It's fun sharing my stuff with them until Shane uses a sheet of Thickers on his own page! Oh, and Trevor gets into an ink pad I told Shane not to get down for this very reason! We still have fun but they don't last as long as me and are on to forts out of the couch cushions. They are loving it because I'm allowing to do things that I usually don't. Note to anyone buying a couch: NEVER and I mean never my a couch where the cushions come off. Trust me with little kids they will never be on the couch!

This has been super fun. I really can't wait to see every ones pages!! That is the best part, well the best part is really that I have actually scrapbooked something I haven't done in a super long time. I even have done pages from our trips this summer!! I better go finish the dino museum which I still need to post about!

8 comments:

Cyndi said...

You are SO GOOD! That is a TON of pages! glad you are having fun with it. Let us know if you win.

Monson Family said...

SO impressed!! Those pages look so cute!!! I can't wait to see them all! Do you get something if you win or is it just satisfaction and gloating rights! :) Great work!

Tara said...

Scrapbook pages...finally! Although I still can't see them well enough to scraplift. Bummer for me.
That's SO MUCH WORK! The time it takes to plan out EACH page? You're amazing. Keep up the good work! Here's hoping you WIN!!!!

Erica and Curtis said...

Yummmm-cinnamon bears are so good when they are soft, of course. You sure have some cute helpers there.
I hope you enjoy that nice long vacation, I am jealous! BTW, you are such an amazing scrapbooker-YOU GO!!!

Donna said...

Look at you! Great minds think alike, don't they? Our posts are oddly similar! Can't wait to see all your cute pages tomorrow. Off to hopefully get a few more done before midnight!

usman said...

That's scrapbook pages looks in a nice arranged way and been impressed by this blog.

Gifts to Pakistan

usman said...

That's scrapbook pages looks in a nice arranged way and been impressed by this blog.

Gift card printing

Aslam said...

The pages are looking cute,and they will producing an pleasant impact over the visitors,i have also visited some sites some of them are Bucharest property
Property in natal
Bahia apartments
Ras Al Khaimah property
Natal property here i found lot number of natural property.