Don't laugh at how big his shirt is either. I was so mad. I cut it last night so it would be smaller! A quick peek through the window. He looks so much taller then last year!
Proud moments by the door. At this point he just wanted to run in to say hi but I made him stop for a picture!
See what a great teacher she is. Already down and ready for some new games. We are so blessed to have Ms. Dolores as Shane's teacher. She is just what he needs kind, patient, and so loving to each of the kids.
He made himself right at home. Threw his backpack on the ground and kicked his shoes off. I picked them up of course and put them in his cubby. The is what he was doing when I left. He didn't even really say good-bye. What a difference a year makes! Last year we were both holding back tears!
I enjoyed some alone time with Trevor. We hung out went to a few stores and then went to the park. Poor kid, he doesn't know how to play alone! He walked around the park clueless about what to do. I would show him a slide and then to sit in the shade and he would run back over to me! I guess he is use to having a big brother show him the ropes!

5 comments:
Shane is such a cutie! What a mature preschooler you have there. What an exciting time!
Shane, that picture of you in front of the bus is SO COOL! You must be pretty cool to get your picture in front of a bus BEFORE you're even in kindergarden! And Miss Deloris looks like the greatest teacher. How FUN!
He does look so much bigger than last year!!! How fun! the school bus ones turned out cute!!!! Especially for only taking 5!!!! Here's to their last year!!! :(
Chase does not know how to play alone either. We should get the two together! He misses Peyton at preschool. Shane looks like he is ready to roll into a new year full speed ahead! Kindergarten already next year; that will fly at us fast! Have a great vacation :)
WOW he is getting so big! I'm glad he is having so much fun at preschool and that he feels so comfortable there. He looks so cute!
Post a Comment