Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm famous!!

This morning I was blog hopping trying to find some good ideas for Fabulous Friday and I remembered a favorite blog of mine, Thirty Handmade Days. I went and found it again and to my surprise she has featured my blog in her Birthday Party ideas!!! I am so excited! She says she wishes I was her mom which is a huge compliment because she is so creative and fun! If you haven't see her blog before check it out we will for sure want to do something crafty after that!


I did however, submit to Tip Junkie for her birthday party ideas. Maybe they are friends of something. She featured Lanae today but hasn't done boy parties yet. I gave her Lanae's name too but for Thirty Days Handmade, I have no idea how she found me.

5 comments:

The Wach Family said...

I had no idea you were "crafty". I am activity days leader and am always looking for cute ideas. It's even cooler when the cute idea comes from someone you know!

Pike's Place said...

Tricia, you're on your way to stardom! That's pretty cool. By the way, I think a lot of kids would wish you were their mom -- you make life so fun!

Tara said...

HAHA! I LOVE it. You are now FAMOUS for your parties...no pressure for NEXT year! Ü
Maybe it's news to THE WORLD that you have the best parties, but WE already knew that. -YOU ROCK!

Cyndi said...

YAY! That is so fun! You are amazing!

Jodi said...

That party was the cutest. Now you have the accolades to prove it.