I can say I'm competitive so that has worked well for me during the challenge. Without this challenge I don't think I would have done ONE page during this time so even if I don't win it was so worth it. I'll post with results tomorrow.
Disclaimer: Damon was watching Shane when he did this trick in the swing! As for me and all the diet coke I have drank to keep me up tonight I'm off to bed because the caffeine has worn off! I do hope I win so I can have some cash to buy me some albums I'm now in desperate need of. Good night to all or I should be saying good morning!
UPDATE: I'm back and I totally won! I actually had 127 pages!!! This was so much fun and I hope we do it again. We are off to NE right now so I'll have to spend my prize money at the scrapbook store when I get home!!! Thanks again Donna and ElRae, this was so much fun! I can't wait to get home to scraplift some of those cute pages. Well, I'm needing a scrapbooking break right now but I hope it doesn't last too long. :)

11 comments:
You go, girl! That's awesome... a little jealous that I'm 25 pages behind you! Can't wait to see all those cute layouts!
You are AMAZING!!!! 130 pages...that is insane! I hope you win too. That is so good. I want to see them ALL! They look beautiful.
Holy Moley girlfriend that is a lot of pages!!!
WOOHOO!!!! Yeah Tricia! I knew you would win!!! I can't wait to see all your pages!! You are an insane scrapbooker!! I love it! Have fun in NE!! I can't wait to see pictures!
You AMAZE me.
You ROCK!! (& did we ever REALLY doubt that your competitive nature wouldn't kick in strong enough to make you win? I didn't doubt you for a second!) -Sorry Donna & Elrae.
So I clicked on your page, to enlarge it and read the journaling, and can I just say that THAT is one of my favorite stories! (Damon watching Shane, you come home and the 5 month old is sleeping in swim trunks with a dish towel, and on his tummy in the swing. It makes me laugh everytime I hear it. I LOVE IT!)I'm glad to see you did a page about it.
Okay, in Damon's defense, it's partially funny because I've seen how FAR he's come since then. The last time we were visiting you guys, and you had to work, he did a great job taking care of the boys. (Doing the carpooling for preschool, remembering the diaper-bag for Trevor, both boys were dressed in what would've been Tricia-approved outfits, taking the kids to McDonalds with the playground, another day was the park...so in Damon's defense, he HAS come a long way.)
Oh my goodness! I have a total of 5 scrapbook pages that I did while I was on my mission-then I decided that I don't have the patience nor the creativity for scrapbooking. My daughter begs me to scrapbook, but I tell her that when she is older she can scrapbook all she wants, but leave me out of it. Good for you--your family is lucky to have a fun way to look at their memories.
Hi,
I think there are a lot of pages and arranged in nice way, safe too.
Gifts to Pakistan
You are insane!!! I cannot believe I was ever proud of my 20 pages!
:-) You rock and inspire... by the way- love the pics of your fantastic work.
Hi,
I think there are a lot of pages and arranged in nice way, safe too.
Gift card printing
Post a Comment