Monday, January 5, 2009
It's snow time!
While Grandma and Grandpa Young were here for Christmas we decided to take them up to Mount Charleston for some good old sledding fun. It take me longer to find our snow stuff and pack the car then the boys last in the snow. Trevor hates the cold and didn't have fun until Mommy took him to the car and Grandpa came and fed us gummie bears! Everyone else had a blast and I have never seen so much snow there. I was sinking down in the snow to my knees.
Damon played the guard up the trail. He helped us up to go sledding down.
My cute family enjoying our day in the snow. Well, most of us. Look at Mr. T's face!
Grandma even got a turn going down. I went down with the boys too but I was the photographer. I love sledding! We first went up here when I was pregnant with Shane. We look Liberty and she loved it. I was so mad that Damon wouldn't let me sled pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love that family picture of you guys -- so cute! I'm glad you had a blast experiencing the white stuff. My kids are so Vegas, too. They loved the snow, but only for a bit.
I've been wanting to go up to Mt. Charleston and now I REALLY want to go. I'd probably be the one ready to pack up and go home first though. Love the family picture! Your mom and dad are so fun to go sledding, too!
Looks like fun. Damon was smart not to let you sled when pregnant.
Dad
That last picture of Shane is too cute! And of course all them are cute! But I love that he just wanted to hold on to you! What a sweetheart! What a fun time! Glad you guys were able to go and have such a good time! Wish we could have been there!
Your family is so photogenic!! How fun to go and play iin the snow- here it is in my back yard and i haven't been out once with them!!
OK Tricia, here goes my first comment. I think I am in the 21st Century now. :)
I love the Mt. Charleston pictures. The family picture is wonderful. Shane and I look cool too. Grandpa....yes, he is cool too upside down in the snow.
Post a Comment