
Did you eat great in 2008? Not feeling so fine in 2009? Then this blog post is for you! This has been done before with success with my family so I decided to open it up to each of you! If you live far or in S.H. you can join! The more the merrier because that means for a bigger JACKPOT!
Here is how it will go...
- weekly weigh in (either at my house to keep us motivated or e-mailed if you live far)
- must use the same scale each week
- Each person puts $20 into the pot. 1st and 2nd place winners will be determined.
- Competition lasts 3 months. Starts Jan. 5 and ends March 31.
- No cheating.
- The winner will be calculated by weight loss percentage.
This should be lots of fun. Each week we'll weigh in and just keep track of pounds down. Then on the last day we'll figure it out by percentage but your weight will be secret! Whether you have 5 or 50 pounds to lose I'm hoping this will keep us all motivated! If you are in e-mail me at tricia@surftheweb.com and we'll get started!

7 comments:
Fun! But I won't be losing much until after April! :) Well, probably a year from April...ughhh since my body likes to hold onto my weight until after I am done nursing. Maybe this baby won't like to nurse! :)
It is so on! :)
Do we have to reveal our starting weight or only what we've lost? I'm starting an exercise class at the college and therefore I might be ready to take on this much needed challenge.
FINE! *uttered defiantly and defeatedly* Did I spell correctly, use correctly or just plain make up those words? LOL
As to Amy's very important question... we NEVER share numbers that is where honesty comes in handy and what girl wants to tell that much about herself!!!
I'm down!
I am actually just starting a diet, since I REALLY need to lose weight before Feb 23rd (wedding day). However then I am going on a cruise (aka float and bloat), so not sure if I can win this. LOL!
I am actually on a weight loss group for my march mom's email group. If you get a lot of people to do this, you should start an Yahoo group so we can keep tabs and share. :-)
if you need an awesome work out program let me know!! It will kick your butt!
Post a Comment