My mom always made such a big deal over our birthdays. We didn't only celebrate on our birthdays but things rolled into our birthday week and then I remember trying to push things to our birthday month but I don't think my mom bought that! Well, I have NEVER had my birthday month start EARLY!! Thanks to my dear friend, Kerry, for dropping off each and every one of my favorite things today. Cupcakes, diet coke, the best chips ever, Berts Bees Wax, what girl could wish for more!
I will be packing tonight and tackling this mess, YIKES! After we get back from my birthday celebration with Mickey I get a week-end alone with more great friends scrapbooking! I am awarding my mother in law the MIL Award of the Year for coming to watch the boys so I can go! A lot of planning goes into a great week-end so I have been busy and making messes as I work. If you can't tell there is organization in there and pages ready to be put together I promise!

3 comments:
Have fun Tricia!! And you do have a wonderful mother in law!! And it looks like great friends too! Lucky!!!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Tricia! I hope you enjoy each moment of it!!
HOORAY for good friends to help you kick off your birthday right! I hope you have SO much fun with mickey on your b-day (your boys are going to love it). Lots of love! and Happy BIRTHDAY week!
Post a Comment