Friday, February 27, 2009
getting ready
Tomorrow Damon and I will board a plane for nine days of bliss and relaxation! Minus being all packed we are ready. Grandma and Grandpa are coming tomorrow. The boys will be with my parents and Damon's while we are away. I have prepared all the paperwork for while we are away. Sunscreen is bought. New suits. Underwater cameras. New books. Snorkel gear which had to be officially test.
Under water in the bath tub is always the greatest place to test out new masks!
The boys are excited for their fun while we are away. I will worry and I will miss but I'm sure the adventure with the one I love most will take over my heart and all I will do is relax and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How funny! That is the best picture of Shane! Love those eyes!! Have fun, enjoy and try not to worry! Take lots of pictures and see you when you get back!!
Have a wonderful time!!! Be safe!!! By the way, I'm so glad you enjoyed Disney-Cal . . . so fun for you guys!
Have a fun and relaxing time! Travel safe!
Have a great time... those boys will be in good hands.
Fun! Damon you look HOT! :)Have so much fun!!!!
You will be on your way in a few hours from now.....looks like you have the perfect set up for snorkeling. With your spray tan (Damon) you won't likely get the question in Belize "Why you so white?" No, you will be asked a new question....."why you have stripes?" hahahahaha Have enough FUN for AL of us!
Post a Comment