Friday, February 20, 2009
SCRAPFEST...
a distant memory. It was such a wonderful week-end that I completely took advantage of every single minute away. Good friends. Good shopping. Good food. Good projects. All around just a good, good week-end! I broke down and had some diet coke and chips. I love the packaging of these "chips" how cute is that!
I did a lot of this. Scrapbooking away with my partner in crime, Julie. I'm so lucky to have a friend who is so much like me. Two peas in a pod, really. She doesn't get mad at my scrapbooking messes, when I can't find an item, and when I lose a picture, because she does just the exact same things.
We did some of this. Being "good" as can be eating pizza with veggies and sharing this meal! I would make the drive to St. George just for that right there!
Didn't really do any of this! We got to St. George Friday afternoon and we didn't climb into these beds until Sunday morning early morning about 5:30 that is. There was a little 1.5 hour nap on Saturday to give us a boost! Crazy but fun. Damon said I need to leave more if I didn't sleep to take advantage of it all. I will agree with that!
Nearly 20 pages done. Pages mostly of the boys, a few of Damon, and yes, one for me!
No tears were formed when packing up but I was sad to leave. It's just a great time with just the girls. Late night Roberto's runs, Coke stops, and lots of shopping. All with dear friends. It was perfect. A tradition of Cracker Barrel before heading home is a great way to end a great week-end. Here are some of my table mates... ElRae, Me, Julie, Donna, Teresa. Jeanie didn't want to be in the picture so she took it. However, look at the cute girl's reflection in the window!
My boys survived all with Grandma Young's help. She flew out to be with them while Damon worked. I couldn't be more thankful. They all had a blast. By the time I made it home Grandma had flown back to California. Good thing she came because I'm afraid everyone would have starved with me gone. Just as I was coming home Damon was getting an early dinner ready, full of nutrition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Next time I'll be a good girl and wear my official shirt and be in the picture. I can't wait for next year! I still haven't gotten to my Scrapfest post yet so you are ahead of me. How is Shane? hopefully better. Hey, can you send me the info on that very friendly, merciful traffic judge you were telling me about? Thanks!
What great time you had!! Even though you got about 1 hour of sleep, you will cherish those memory pages forever!!
Looks awesome!! Lucky!!!
So much fun! I can't believe you didn't get any sleep! You guys are crAZY! I love the matching shirts and great job on getting so much done! YEAH Tricia!
It was a great time and I can't wait for next year. We may need to book a day after Scrapfest is over just to sleep. : ) Nice post.
ElRae
You're so lucky to have such a sweet mother in law to come and take over so you can have some well deserved "girl time"
I agree with Damon, you need to get out more often if you don't sleep just so you don't miss out on anything! Crazy girl.
How fun! Glad you got so much done! Love that you guys have matching shirts...a girl thing for sure. I can't believe you went so long without sleeping...I'm agreeing with Lanae that you guys are crAZY! ☺
I am so glad you guys had fun! I am there next year- no matter what grumpy J says! You got me inspired to step up my scrapbook progress
:-)
Yea!!! I am so ready do it again. I am going to steal the bed and group shot from you when i am able to do a post of my own. Such a great time!! I am so lucky to have a friend that is so much like me. Thanks for putting up with my craziness!!! love ya
That looks like a great time! The look on Trevor's face is priceless!
I am amazed at how much you did on so little sleep - woohoo! You're looking great!
Fun, fun, fun weekend! I'm ready to sign up for next year... I really this should be a semi-annual event!
Post a Comment