Grouch-O. He doesn't like it but again him not liking his nickname fits perfectly with the personality and the name! Ever since he was a baby he was grumpy. Damon says Trevor has ruined it for all our other children waiting up in Heaven. He cried and cried and still does to this day. While shopping I get the many comments of, "oh, it must be nap time" or "poor thing he must be hungry or tired." I just respond with the truth... "No, it's just his personality, he's a grump."
This grumpiness can be focused into determination for what he wants or cannot have. He is a know what he wants kid. He is one to push buttons but to quickly turn on the humor to get a laugh instead of anger.
Crying and stomping were all part of this moment!
I shouldn't laugh, but really is life that bad?
Notice the pants, he can't keep them up. When asked if he is going to be a plumber when he grows up he always responds with a quick, YES!
Poor little boy. We really do love you and your Grouch-O personality. You may be learning to talk without a whine but I have come to love that whine. Although you are quick to frustrate you are also quick to love and cuddle. You can go from a cry to the BIGGEST giggle in 2.5 seconds and for this we love you Grouch-0 Trevor!

11 comments:
Oh how I love Trevors grumpiness. He is so darn cute when he is grumpy, your right how you said you can not help but laugh when he is. I really love when Trevor smiles and laughs his eyes light right up. Such a cute boy!
How cute are those pictures! He's such a cutie. There are just too many smiley, bouncy kids these days! I like Trevor's unique grump! :)
Those pics are so funny -- a toddler tantrum is something we've all experienced.
It is all what makes Trevor, Trevor. He is a sweet and fun little boy, grumpy or not. Who could resist that little, raspy voice? I love that I ask him if he wants something and he turns to me with a furrowed brow and a throaty, "yes." :-)
PS Love Damon's angle on ruined it for the others- hahaha!
I know this personality well I have one who is pretty similar they can drive you to absolute frustration but then they cuddle with you and your heart melts again. I always say it is the cox gene that causes this my genes are constantly beat up by his so they never get to surface:) Next time Tay has a good one I am getting a camera those pictures are priceless.
even though he may be grouchy... he is so dang cute:)! That is how our little Cannon's personality is as well... they are such cute stinkers:). I was just scrolling thru your pictures and I LOVE them, you have such talent! Next time we come thru Vegas, I'm looking you up to make an appointment:)
We really should get your grump with mine. Chase does all the same things and I am ready to pull my hair out or choke him by day's end. 3 years of this and counting...
At least he is going to be a darn cute plumber!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Trevor, you are too cute!!! That is so sad but so cute at the same time!!!!! I just love him and love that you took pictures!!!
Oh how we love our little grump! To this day I still love the phrase that Damon used to describe him in your newsletter "he is the sweetest grump you'll ever meet." So TRUE. He is such a sweet little boy. I love that you took pictures of his tantrum...classic.
So classic! I love it!
Post a Comment