We have been blessed in my family. A little piece of Heaven is now a member of our family and we couldn't be more thrilled. In his few week existence he has already brought us an abundant amount of love, hope, joy, and peace. He came into our family quickly and if you don't know the story of my new nephew Jace Ryan Jon see his adoption story written by his mommy, Tara. Click
HERE. He is a miracle to us all.

As soon as everything settled down for Tara and her family I took my 2 little boys on a trip from one desert to the next. I was so excited I forgot ALL the DVDs for the boys to watch on our journey. Don't worry I made a stop at the first Target I saw! Once I met my sweet nephew I couldn't put him down. I either had my camera in hand or Jace in hand while I was there. Sorry to everyone there if I was a baby hog! I love this picture because of his flakey skin and the blurred iris on his eye. I'm so happy I captures those beautiful newborn eyes.

It's so fun to see one of my sisters with a baby in blue. Before Jace I was the only one to have boys. I miss him like mad already and hope they make it to my house in a couple of weeks!

Everyone was smitten by Jace. Shane gets so sweet and loving in his tone when a small baby is around. Today he was proud to actually hold a baby and feed him!

Besides a baby shower, shopping for baby stuff, and getting my fill on baby loves we had lots of fun too just being together. Here is the big sister, Allie, with cousin Shane eating Fun Dip from the Magic Bag. Grandma Stewie has a magic bag that is empty before you go to sleep and if you go to bed happy when you wake up it's full of something fun!! The kids love it!

Aunt Cyndi lives just a few neighborhoods away from the Bigler's so we all had fun together. It was fun seeing her little pregnant belly and her new house. She brought over Popsicles and Trevor loved helping her eat them up!

We went to McDonald's for ice cream and on the way back Trevor fell asleep! I would try to take it away and then he'd wake up! I guess we were having too much fun for this 3 year old.

Jace brought me peace as I held him knowing how much love he will be smothered with for his entire life. We have been waiting for this little man for a long time and he is here. We couldn't be more thrilled.
9 comments:
YAY! LOVE all the pictures. SO glad you guys came out...we had a great time! Thanks for the great pix of little Jace. I have already been bragging about you and anticipating them. (You never disappoint! They are priceless!!)
I loved seeing your boys so sweet with a little baby. I don't think I've ever seen boys that age completely STOP and be so tender with a baby before.
LOVE YOU GUYS!
We DID have a wonderful time together as we gathered in the JOY of Jace! Your post captures it all. Glad we were able to be there at the same time. Tara was generous in letting us all take our turns holding Jace. Seems like we all took different time frames and it worked out. What a THRILL is has been to welcome Jace into the family. Tricia, the pictures are absolutely awesome!!! I love your style! Jace is a such a cutie! Great post.
I love these adoption stories -- how amazing!!! I'm glad such a darling little one has joined the Stewart clan!
Thanks for the beautiful post. Jon and Tara are so lucky to have such a loving family! Such a beautiful boy!!
I got chills and tears reading this just like when you first told me. Thank heaven for the selfless people who are brave enough to realize that these precious ones need more than what they can give. Jace is beautiful!
You look beautiful in that last picture!!!! What a sweet post. He is too cute! I love the picture of Trevor with the ice cream in his lap. :) Too funny!
What a wonderful post! That was a FUN weekend being together in celebration of Jace's arrival! Great photos!
Baby Jace's story is a reminder to me of how very mindful our Heavenly Father is of our righteous desires. It's hard to accept His timing, but it's been so gratifying to see the miracle, that Jace is, unfold this last month.
Plus your pictures are too cute.
I've probably read this post 100 times today - not knowing what to say only knowing I've been so touch by this! Not sure why this touches my heart so deeply but it does. Tara's post is so real and so full of emotion - I've read it 100 times too. It makes me so happy that Heavenly Father has touched and blessed your family in this way. It truly is amazing!
Post a Comment