Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Young Impressions

I have made some changes with my photography business but have been too lazy to update my website! You know everything is "due to the economy" but really I know pictures are the first thing to go yet our kids are still growing and changing. I wanted to changed my prices so I can still take pictures of darling children and captures the memories I so love doing.

NEW PRICES
Sitting fee along with CD of images in both color and black & white.
Print release will be give for full printing rights.
$125 for the first child and $25 for each additional child
$275 for family pictures. This includes family, individual, couple, etc.

Now look at these beauties I was able to take pictures of. Aren't they darling? These are just some teasers for mommy Olivia! I can't get over how different her 2 girls looks yet how beautiful they both are. I'm usually a fan of black and white but with her shirt and then red hair I can't get over how beautiful she is! Couldn't get a good picture of the 2 girls together. You know, a 10 month old and then almost 2 year old it's pretty much impossible. I love this picture because it is show how little sister is walking at a young age and big sister is in the back doing her own crazy thing! Too cute!
Look at how sweet.
Thanks Olivia for letting me take pictures of your darling girls! They are just too sweet.

4 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

MnM's Mommy said...

OMG!!! Those are the most beautiful girls ever!!! LOL!! I love the pics. It is a teaser. Thank you. Tricia-I truly love your TALENT. My favorite pics are always by you! I can't wait until I'm ready for family pics!!! (Gotta lose more weight!)

craftyashley said...

Oooh! So cute!

Donna said...

So, so cute!