Damon always loves the mini albums I make him and the boys. I love that picture of Trevor and Damon taken in Nebraska last year. Today we celebrated with breakfast, presents, cards, and then another great dinner with the Bakers. Thanks again for a fun day!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Father's Day Fun
I love Father's Day because the boys get so excited to do special things for Damon. It was a 2 day event/celebration in our house. We are always ready for a party and what better way to celebrate our wonderful dad. Yesterday we had a yummy BBQ with the Hussons filled with hamburgers, hot dogs, and even yummy fried zucchini. We even made little mini cupcake dessert hamburgers and french fries found on Bakerella.
It took the guys awhile to be able to eat their dessert. Very tricky to the mind! The french fries are my favorite... sugar cookies sprinkled in sugar. The burger is just a yellow cupcake, frosting, and brownie. Yummy and surprisingly is wasn't too much work!
I took the kids to go shopping and they picked out some new clothes from Damon. That was all I was going to do but I was feeling bad. Every year I make Damon something for Father's Day and this would have been the first year I haven't! Well, I decide to not end the tradition and made him a book on Dad full of pictures of him and the boys and quotes on being a dad.

Damon always loves the mini albums I make him and the boys. I love that picture of Trevor and Damon taken in Nebraska last year. Today we celebrated with breakfast, presents, cards, and then another great dinner with the Bakers. Thanks again for a fun day!
I always thought Damon would be a good dad. When we were first married we were camping in the Tetons, Damon fishing and me reading a book, like always. One time I look up and there are a line of kids waiting for Damon to bait their hooks and helping them fish! That is the first time I knew he would be the best Daddy. We have been blessed with two precious boys. He adores them which makes me adore him even more. Thank you Damon for always putting your family first and loving us. Happy Father's Day!
Damon always loves the mini albums I make him and the boys. I love that picture of Trevor and Damon taken in Nebraska last year. Today we celebrated with breakfast, presents, cards, and then another great dinner with the Bakers. Thanks again for a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm the FIRST commet? That's never happened to me.....Looks like you did a super-deluxe Dad's Day for Damon! Love the dessert...it would play with your mind though. I ca't believe you did another book for him...wow, you are one nice wife! Love you, Mom
(Aaron posting) You've got a good man in Damon! Hope you had a great Father's Day, "D"!
Love & miss you brother!
Sounds like a great Fathers Day. I noticed that recipe on the website last week. How fun to see someone make those. They are adorable.
So cute! I LOVE the album. That is so cool that you do that every year for him! That will be so cool to look through them all when they are grown. I LOVE that picture too! PRECIOUS!!! I love that we both did the burger and fries without even knowing! We are so cute! Well, good at copying cute ideas! :) Happy Father's Day Damon!
Very cute book. It helps that you always take such fabulous pictures!
You are ever so clever! I wish I had your commitment. I think it turned out adorable. Thanks for the fun afternoon celebrations- hola to vacation!
Post a Comment