I'm not sure how far we hiked or which spot we hiked to. All I know is we had a great time. Hiking, laughing, talking, and enjoy being together without the distraction of our wonderful children.
Us girlies, Karin, Maren, and I, stuck together and never once fell into the water which pretty much amazed me! During some parts the water was flowing pretty fast but we always made it across.
I love spending time alone with Damon. We have spent too much time not doing stuff for us as a couple. I'm loving that we are able to do more things together again. He always makes me laugh and I don't think anyone knows me as well as Damon does.
I love how this pictures give perspective of how small Jason and Damon are compared to our surroundings!

We found a new refuge to escape the big city. It's close to make short week-end trips but far enough away to enjoy a lifestyle of relaxation. We'll be back soon enough as we are already planning another week-end away soon. This is the view right outside our hotel room, so beautiful!
While we were relaxing the week-end away our fabulous friends, Eric and Nikki, were watching our 2 little men. Not only did they take excellent care of them Nikki was able to get both my boys and yes that means Mr. Non Veggie Consumer Trevor, to eat peas! They love them and request them now. Thanks for again for not only watching our children but getting them to eat something besides french fries!

7 comments:
Haha! I wondered who would post this first. I was just finishing my post- you won! We had so much fun with you guys and cannot wait to do it again. Maybe this time we will leave out the Brittish party crasher! (Insert Jason's line with the accent here...)
What an awesome little weekend. Zion is beautiful and that hike looks like a ton of fun.
Isn't Zion just beautiful? What cute couples! Glad you all such a wonderful trip!!
TRICIA!!!! YOU LOOK HOT!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!! Seriously!!! I don't get to see you often so I can REALLY notice all your hard work! I am SO proud of you!!! That takes a LOT of strength! You are amazing! Man, do I wish I could be on your end of the weight loss! :) You are absolutely gorgeous....of course!!!! Oh, and so are your surroundings! :) But I was more impressed with you! ;)
Who is that Skinny Minnie girl with your husband????!!! Just looking out for you, girl! You look AWESOME!!!! Good work.
Looks like you had a great time. Very beautiful area.
Fun, fun, fun: a perfect getaway! And the boys eat peas now too??? Great! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time, and Tricia, you do look adorable! Glad you were able to get away for a bit.
Post a Comment