My little Shane is getting so grown up. I didn't think life would happen so quickly, but it has. I remembered how shy he was to start pre-school 2 short years ago. He wouldn't leave my side and his teacher even asked if someone besides me could drop him off until he was use to it! Today he grew up right before my eyes and graduated from Pre-school. Look at the cutest little graduate EVER!

With Pre-school graduation comes a lot of preparation. First there was the making of grad hat cupcakes which were oh so cute and oh so easy!

Then there was the teacher gift completely handmade by my sweet Shane! He was so proud to finally make her something on his own and not mommy help. Plus we got the cutest necklace that says "teacher with class" and an apple. Shane got all handsome with his new shirt and was ready to graduate.

As the kids walked in the graduation song was playing and they marched in holding flags. This is when the tears started! Not my first born, how is he old enough to graduate from pre-school?

They led us in the Pledge of Allegiance and then diplomas were given.

Shane and his wonderful teacher Ms. Dolores. He adores her and so do we. She was the perfect match for Shane to provide him the comfort his cautious personality needs yet enough push to get him out of his shell to learn and explore.

Proud parents!

Best of buddies, Shane and Gabe.

He had a wonderful class of 6 and as you can tell had so much fun together. Good friends...

and diploma in hand. Shane is now ready for Kindergarten!

He's come along way baby!
- First year, when asked where lived he said, "by my neighbor Aaron with a pool." He now knows he lives on F. Hills in Las Vegas!
- First year, could count to 14 and now he can count to 30.
- First year, recognized 5 letters. Now, recognizes all letter and their sounds!
It is amazing how much they can learn in a few years. His end of the year evaluation states he is attentive to learn, always cooperative, respectful to others, and very likeable by his peers. Damon was so excited he was the best Daddy ever and took him to Target to pick out whatever he wanted! We are so proud of you Shanners. You are so kind and so smart we couldn't ask for a better graduate! Life and school has just begun for you so continue with this zest for life and learning!
14 comments:
Congratulations on a successful preschool year!! On to bigger and better things "kindergarten"!!!
How cute. I especially love the flip flops with the graduation gown! Congrats, Shane!
I love the grad garb -- so, so cute! Congrats, Shane!
Go Shane!
Oh my goodness! That first picture of Shane is amazing! He is such a cute boy!! Congratulations Shane! We hope you enjoy kindergarten as much as you enjoyed preschool!
Isnt graduation just sad. I hate how quickly they grow up! Shane is too cute!
Oh, what a big kid! It is just so amazing to see these kids grow up before our eyes. We are so proud to know such a cute, smart and fun preschool grad! Congrats Shaners!
Congrats, Shane!! He really does look adorable in his little cap & gown. :)
You'll have to tell me where he went to preschool. I'm on the hunt for one right now.
How did THAT happen so quickly??? Soon to be in Kindergarten, I know, but graduating already? I love how handsome he looks in that first picture in his cap & gown. He & Gabe look so cute marching with their flip flops on. We love Shane and we are roud of all the progress he made while he was in pre-school. glad he had the perfect teacher for him too. Time sure does fly by, doesn't it? You did a great job with your series of pictures of the graduation...only sad thing is I was not there! Congrats, Shane!
Beautiful VASE you made, Shane. And I loved the picture of Mom & Dad with Shane too!
So cute! He is getting so big! I love that they had little caps and gowns. Your hair is getting so long! It looks so cute!
Cap & Gown with flip flops, I sense a little So. Cal in that boy :)
Congrats to Shane on his graduation! Now on to kindergarten. It seems to go so fast from there. They all look so cute in their caps and gowns. : )
I can't believe you have a little preschool grad! Shane is an adorable graduate. And I'm so impressed his class only had 6 students. What a great ratio!
PS-I agree with Lanae, your hair is cute and so are you.
Post a Comment