Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Every once in awhile

Every once in awhile I get a picture that makes me feel complete and happy. I love capturing people in their real element and this pictures is one of them. Normally Damon's Dad doesn't smile huge in pictures but in real life with his son's around he is always laughing. Who knows what was said but either Damon or Josh made some funny comment and I am thrilled I was there to capture it. We were playing at the park in Nebraska at suddenly we come around a corner and I decide to peek around and see a perfect picture spot! I have so much I need to get done but I just couldn't resist playing around with these pictures.
I'm glad Shane and Trevor will finally take pictures together. It took me years to be able to have them cooperate but they do now and I'm oh so happy!
The three loves of my life!
Now on to my darling niece and nephews. All these kids have so much fun together! After a week of playing together there was not one fight which is pretty hard to believe. This is spunky little Lyla.
Gavin who is in between Shane and Trevor. He is one shy little guy and I am happy I got him smiling!

Cameron shares a birthday with Damon and is so good to Shane. He plays with him for hours and teaches him so much about being a big boy!

Now older kids are so easy to take pictures of! Whenever I ask they just stop and smile like perfect little models. Dillon is one fun young man. He can out eat me and Damon combined any day!
Now I'm noticing I'm missing our oldest niece! She went off with Grandma and so I missed getting pictures of her. There are so many pictures to post but I have so much to do besides blog! Nebraska was wonderful and I'll be posting more when I get back from my NEXT vacation. I really need to get out of this heat! We have only been back 2 days and I'm already sick of it!

9 comments:

Gramma Stewie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I completely agree with you on that first picture!!!!!!!!!!! It is breath taking! I LOVE it!! Yeah Tricia!!!! And that one of Shane is too adorable! His little face with his hand all cute! What a cute picture place!

Gramma Stewie said...

Oh that was Lanae I didn't realize I was logged in as Mom! And I hate when people do this! Sorry!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Love thEse pics! They are so sweet! #1 is priceless! What a perfect moment! Great job!

KB said...

All the pictures are beautiful, but the one of Damon's dad is absolutely priceless!!!

Stephanie Young said...

I got that same moment in one of my pictures and I laughed out loud when I saw it. I also got one of the three brothers when they are all laughing at something in their natural smiles. I'm sorry we didn't get some pictures of Madisyn she and I would of loved that.

Kerry said...

How cute are these pictures?!

MnM's Mommy said...

We need a GPS just to keep track of you. In & Out...In & Out...no wonder you like the restaurant so much. It is a reflection of your life!!!!

Donna said...

Those are AWESOME pictures. Love them all... esp. the one of Shane.

Nancy said...

Love these pictures!!! Can I just tell you how much I love the one of Uncle Larry laughing!! Love love love it! What a moment!! I need to show it to Jim, he thinks Uncle Larry is intimidating! I love the kids- they are getting os big!! Little Lyla is adorable!!