He's pretty much helpless. He's spoiled. It started off with his mom and then I continued on with the tradition. The clothes are ironed and hung in matching order. The cupboard is stocked with enough cold cereal to last years. There are plenty of cold ones in the fridge with ample fresh fruit. Thank you to (as Shane calls them) "the ladies" AKA my friends for taking care of this poor helpless man. I know he won't go hungry and wither away to nothing while I'm gone because he already has a few dinner dates. The spoiling continues and I'm starting to worry that he may get spoiled too much while I'm away. All "the ladies" are fabulous cooks so my cooking may not look too good once I return! His belly will be full, boredom will leave, and the tradition of spoiling will go on so a big THANK YOU!
Friday, July 31, 2009
The Tradition of Spoiling
I'm off for vacation to see my sisters. I'm so excited. We all don't get together much and I'm so happy to spend time with Lanae who lives so far away. Cyndi will be having her baby and I can love on all my cute nieces and nephews. Yes, I will now have 2 nephews on the Stewart side!Although I'm excited there is a man in my life that isn't.
He's pretty much helpless. He's spoiled. It started off with his mom and then I continued on with the tradition. The clothes are ironed and hung in matching order. The cupboard is stocked with enough cold cereal to last years. There are plenty of cold ones in the fridge with ample fresh fruit. Thank you to (as Shane calls them) "the ladies" AKA my friends for taking care of this poor helpless man. I know he won't go hungry and wither away to nothing while I'm gone because he already has a few dinner dates. The spoiling continues and I'm starting to worry that he may get spoiled too much while I'm away. All "the ladies" are fabulous cooks so my cooking may not look too good once I return! His belly will be full, boredom will leave, and the tradition of spoiling will go on so a big THANK YOU!
He's pretty much helpless. He's spoiled. It started off with his mom and then I continued on with the tradition. The clothes are ironed and hung in matching order. The cupboard is stocked with enough cold cereal to last years. There are plenty of cold ones in the fridge with ample fresh fruit. Thank you to (as Shane calls them) "the ladies" AKA my friends for taking care of this poor helpless man. I know he won't go hungry and wither away to nothing while I'm gone because he already has a few dinner dates. The spoiling continues and I'm starting to worry that he may get spoiled too much while I'm away. All "the ladies" are fabulous cooks so my cooking may not look too good once I return! His belly will be full, boredom will leave, and the tradition of spoiling will go on so a big THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Spoiled rotten!! I tell ya!! Cold cereal- Aunt Lynette always has an entire shelf dedicated to cereal, I was always amazed when I was a kid!! He's lucky he's so well loved!!
WOW.. how rude tricia. Im not spoiled just well taken care of. At least you put a nice picture of me up... it looks like im bringing sexy back :) hahah. Have fun on vacation I will just stay here and work while you play. Drive safe
A good man like that deserves to be spoiled!! I'm sure your future daughters-in-laws will be singing a similar tune!
yikes. spoiled!!!!!!!!
i hope he spoils you too!
Post a Comment