Trevor likes to be like his big brother but sometimes he's a little unsure once he gets on those crazy rides!

The fear turns into happiness once the ride is over and he has conquered yet another ride! As Shane, he loves running around picking what ride he wants to go on next but is much more selective than big brother.
I always love the petting zoo and so does Mr. Trevor. He loves running around with the animals. This is something he has loved doing each year since he could walk.
Somehow they let both talked me into letting them ride this ride alone! I couldn't see their faces much but they said they loved going on an airplane!
Nothing beats some lemonade and all the yummy food at the Fair!
We had so much fun with Sadie and Lucy.
Finally, Trevor is big enough for some of the big kid rides but soon we found that he just wanted to watch Shane on many of the rides!
It also can't be Summer unless we go to the beach! The sun on our backs and the cold waves crashing into our feet is endless summer fun.
The fear turns into happiness once the ride is over and he has conquered yet another ride! As Shane, he loves running around picking what ride he wants to go on next but is much more selective than big brother.

6 comments:
Your kids are going to have the best childhood ever!
That is the best comment ever Ashley! My boys having the best childhood ever is all I ask for in life!
You are the best mom Tricia! Your boys are so lucky to have you as their mommy! I so agree with Ashley!
So much fun!!! All these posts make me miss our fun cousins!! We had such a great time and can't wait till our next time together!! Shane is SUCH a big boy with all the rides he went on! Seriously!
I love the ferris wheel picture- you can just taste the pure delight in Shane! The only way it could get better is if I were there. Haha, just kidding! :-)
What FUN times with FUN kids!
Post a Comment