Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pictures to Educate!

This year I decided to help fundraise for Brite Blue and what better way to help those kids in need then with our own children's smiles! Back to school pictures will be offered through Young Impressions Photography (me!) and all proceeds will got to the children of the Brite Blue Foundation. Here is how it works. Sign-up for a mini session, take pictures, make a donation to Brite Blue, get pictures, change a child in Guatemala's life!
First Annual
Young Impressions Photography
Pictures to Educate
All proceeds go to Brite Blue Foundation
Thursday, September 24, 2009
3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Town Square Park
Make a $25 minimum donation to Brite Blue Foundation per child
With each donation your child will have an individual mini session. After the session you will receive a CD of 2-3 images in color and black & white with full copyright release. With this you will be able to print, e-mail, and blog photos for whatever you need!
Spaces are limited so don't miss out! Feel good about helping others while you get darling pictures of your beautiful children. To set up an appointment e-mail me at tricia@surftheweb.com

6 comments:

Stephanie Young said...

Could you come to Boise to do that?

Tricia said...

So sorry! BUT I do have some very cute pictures of your boys I need to send you Steph!

Monson Family said...

Your so cute!!! and so fun!!! I would jump on this if I lived by you!!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Cute pics! I am sure you will get lots of takers!

Nancy said...

Tricia- what a great idea!! I hope you get lots & lots of appointments!!

Gramma Stewie said...

THAT is ONE GOOD LOOKING KID! Love his eyes, smile and hair!