When my baby sisters was first pregnant I was so excited to throw a shower for her. The best part all 3 older sisters were able to be together and throw a ultra summer shower and we had a blast doing it. The theme Summer Boardwalk.

Loved all the maternity pictures around. Cyndi and Tara's friends helped out a ton with all the food, it was all so yummy.

Can't welcome the sweetest little nephew into the family without tons of candy!

The shower was on Saturday and then Cyndi was induced on Tuesday. It was nice going shopping, playing baby, getting things put together and waiting in excitement for the big day!

I don't know why I brought my point and shoot for such crappy pictures! I love how the ice cream cones turned out. The kids loved us bringing them home too.

Shane and Trevor were so excited for Baby Hunter to come. Shane made him a card before we drove out to California and picked him a present out at Target. They both love new babies!

The big day came and all the sisters couldn't be more excited. Poor Cyndi was at the hospital for 16 hours before he came! We tried to liven things up in the boring delivery room until the contractions came.

Helping Cyndi visualize herself having a baby!! Good thing no one came in while we were playing. I guess we will never grow up. We thought that was as close as we'd get to the delivery but we were happy to find out Craig and Cyndi wanted us all (plus mom) in the delivery room. It was so amazing to be a part of it. Since I have had c-sections I have never gotten to the delivery part. I pushed for about 5.2 seconds with Shane. Seriously you people that have babies with only your husband in the room I don't know how you do it! We all had a job and we were all needed! After over 2 hours of pushing my newest little nephew was born.

Hunter Frank Broadhead. I will never forget how he came out a screaming. He let out the biggest cry and as soon as he was on his mommy's chest he instantly stopped. More beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

I love all his dark hair! He's a great combination of Cyndi and Craig. He is too precious.

I love all these babies in the family. All 3 of my sisters have had babies this year and it has been so much fun! We welcome little Hunter into our family with love.
8 comments:
You and your sisters are just beautiful!! And baby Hunter is adorable! Wow! What a fun trip!
I'm glad you & Lanae were there to help with the shower, you made it 10 times better!!
Wow. You got so many GREAT pictures.
Fun memories to last forever!!
So fun! Holy cow . . . it seems to be baby season everywhere! Glad you had an awesome experience and an adorable new nephew!
Well that kinda creeps me out, since the last time I saw Cindy she was maybe in middle school!! WOW!!!
So fun! It makes me miss you all!! Such good times!!! And boy do I want to snuggle Hunter!! What a cute little bug. Great job with pictures Tricia!
I just LOVE the pictures of all you sisters together! So perfect. How fun that you got to be there with your sister. We're hoping I get to actually make it there for Teresa's delivery!
Beautiful post, Tricia. I enjoyed reliving that wonderful weekend through your blogpost here. It was a magical feeling to witness the birth of baby Hunter! For a Mom to watch her 'baby' deliver a baby with all her sisters surrounding her and her husband: an unspeakably beautiful feeling! (tears) You girls did a perfectly beautiful shower for your sister too! (with the delicious food brought by many ward-family friends). I loved the pictures of Cyndi's belly displayed around the house too! Great work on the photo's Tara! My soul is lifted just remembering that time frame...
LOVE this post...My shower was the BEST shower EVER! You all did and amazing job..I loved EVERYTHING about it. PERFECTION! And it was so fun to have all my sisters there while I was in Labor, cheering me up; and to help out during the delivery...I can't imagine it any other way. It was a WONDERFUL visit.
Post a Comment