For playgroup today we went to the park and fed ducks. As you can see the water in the pond is a little yucky. The mom's were trying to pick some one to jump in if a kid fell in and we came to the conclusion that if it's your kid you jump! If Trevor was by the water I was right there because I didn't want to go into that yucky water. Plus he's pretty adventurous so I could see him jumping in. The weather is perfect and we had a fun time.

Mr. Spikes, I love that I can spike his hair now. He looks so grown up and handsome! He even loves for me to do his hair in the morning which is a nice change from Shane!

Shane's best little buddy, Gabe. He just loves Gabe. He asks to call him on the phone, he wants him to come over to play EVERY day and wants to buy him toys when we are at Target! They are so funny to watch and listen to.

Shane didn't last too long feeding the ducks. He wanted to run around and collect pine cones and play. I didn't really get any pictures of Shane because I didn't want to take my eye off of Trevor!

Trevor wanted to touch the ducks so bad! He would scoot down on his tummy and reach out for them. He loves animals so much!

We ended the trip with a trip to Wendy's for lunch. I think it was more adventurous than the ducks. As I was getting seated a table by us got up and moved because Trevor was screaming, Trevor dumped an entire salt shaker, he spilt his chocolate milk down his shirt, and almost ran out the front door. He's a little monkey but he is full of little loves too. My friend, Kellie, has a couple month old baby and Trevor was just rocking him in the carrier and giving him soft loves. He's too sweet!
1 comment:
Ha I LOVE Trevor's spikey hair! Fun pictures. I wasn't expecting them, so it was a nice surprise!
Post a Comment