I hear this phrase from Shane many times a day. Sometimes Trevor is not being naughty it's just Shane wanting Trevor away from him. Other times, Trevor is being naughty. I love that Trevor got into the shower with his jammies on. When I was about the same age I did the same thing. I was less considerate, it was at night after my mom had gotten me all bathed and jammied ready for bed and then I hopped back into the tub! Trevor snuck in the shower while it was waiting to warm up in the morning before I got him dress.

He loves the shower. He got his first shower just a few weeks ago, now the shower is extra crowded! I love how the water is dripping off him. Look at those cute pigs!

Tonight, Trevor colored on the wall with crayon. Damon was talked into buying this "magic" cleaner from a door-to-door salesman so I'll be busting that out! It really does work on crayon so I'm happy we have some or we'd be painting.

I love how Shane is putting a thumbs up in the background. Crazy brother! Trevor is loving his masterpiece though. He keeps going over to it admiring and patting it.

Tonight after Trevor made his masterpiece Shane says, "Mom, I love Trevor on time out, do you?" I guess Shane is liking that some one else goes on a time out besides him! However, Trevor doesn't get it and runs away!
8 comments:
Ha Ha! YOu have the cutest boys ever! They are both so stinkin cute! Love how Shane said, I love Trevor on time out! That's hilarious! I love the shower pictures!!! Tell Damon I'm glad I am not the only one to get conned into buying cleaner! Ha Ha!
LOL - I love Shane's comment about time out. Bwhahahaha. You better believe I'll be sharing that at work tomorrow. The Mr. Clean magic white sponge deals do wonders with crayons too - at least that's what I've heard - it does wonders with all kinds of things - I cleaned a dingy dingy bathtub that we had decided was hopeless. Anyways your boys are so fun and cute - enjoy them - soon you'll want to send them to Timbuktoo!
I LOVE the shower pictures! How cute is he?! We have wall artists too! On my blog there is a link called Real Deal follow it to see some "naughty" pictures- it is our venting blog- it is so liberating!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Nance
That is too funny! I have had to clean a few of those off the walls.
Thanks to Damon the walls are clean! His "magic" cleaner didn't work so we went with Amy's advice and the Mr. Clean magic erasers did their magic! There was pen writing on the door frame too I hadn't noticed before!
Allie was looking over my shoulder when I went to look at your blog, and she made me look at these pictures ATLEAST 5 times. "Uh, oh. Trevor's bein' NAU-ghty!" I think she liked seeing that some other kids get in trouble and have time-outs too. (Poor Trevor, Shane & Allie both enjoying that he had a time-out.) But we all know he's a good boy, he's just learning all about mischeif...and with how much you and Damon both probably got into...I'm thinkin karma might be letting you guys off easy. Ü
ah sibling rivalry! They are both so cute. Fun that Allie likes to see the blog pictures. They are all growing up so fast!
Gramma Stewie here: (since that first time, I can't get my blog login to work....so I just read) Today Dad is logged in, so I will use his account. WHAT wonderful 'real life' pictures! Yes, I do remember YOU doing the same trick as Trevor in the shower. You little sneak....jumping back in the tub, while I was nursing baby Na-nay. I remembered to pull the bathtub plug AFTER that incident! But of course, I too have a picture of YOU smiling in the tub in your jammies. You were so proud of yourself! Oh, and I wish I had magic erasers back in the day...you are lucky! Fond???? memories???? YES, fond memories....
Post a Comment