Saturday, November 10, 2007

More like a teenager

I have this little one year old who acts more like a teenage than a one year old! Sometimes I wonder what I am in for once he actually is 16!

He loves pizza- he can out eat me with how many pieces he eats
His new word "coooke" If he sees the red & white cup he goes over to steal a sip
He loves junk food.
He doesn't listen to Mom all the time.
He likes to stay up late and sleep in.
His favorite word is "no."
He loves loud music.
He dances in the car to rap and everything else one year olds shouldn't.

The only thing, I can still hold him in my lap and snuggle him. Which I know this little guy will out grow me by the fourth grade! He loves my hugs and kisses and brings so much joy into my life. Who knows what the future holds for this little guy but we sure are enjoying every second of our LITTLE Trevor!
Here is Mr. Trevor rocking out to some Eminem. His little tongue hangs out and he bops his head around, too funny! When I turn the radio up loud he just laughs and gets his groove on.

3 comments:

Pike's Place said...

I had no idea Trevor was such a rocker! Adorable pics -- he's such a cutie! I also liked your playgroup pictures below (sorry I couldn't make it for lunch . . . Kristi needed to get home). Thanks for nursery tomorrow!

Monson Family said...

What a big boy!! He is so stinkin cute! I miss him tons!

Tara said...

I can't believe him. Well, I can, but you know what I mean.
He is just SOOO boy. I love that he is so sweet though. I think you've got some giant BEAR-hugs in your future!