We went to the park yesterday to take some pictures. We had gone shopping earlier this week and spent way too much money and now it was time to take the pictures. I wanted to take some pictures of GIRLS so my friend, Julie, was more then happy to supply me with a FEW girls! The kids were so cute making piles with the leaves and then jumping in them. At this point Trevor just wanted to watch. With all the girls around Trevor had about 6 moms helping him and taking care of him. It's nice to have help around especially since Damon is still in Guatemala. After we were done we found the cutest little ice cream shop (we were in Boulder City) and got ice cream. Julie and I had yummy chocolate bananas! Next time, we'll walk around downtown and get some funky urban pictures but for now enjoy these cute pictures!

Look at these cute girl pants and shoes!

This is Zoe, isn't she BEAUTIFUL! Those eyes are amazing and YES they are that blue, I didn't photoshop them.

Another beautiful girl, Emmalie. All the girls did so good and wanted me to take so many pictures!

All the girls for a dog pile! These girls are so cute. Shane told me yesterday that he was a Frye kid. I told him no you are a Young kid and he said, "oh." Someday we'll have more siblings for you Shane and you can have all the excitement like the Frye kids do. Only, not that much excitement I don't think Damon would ever be up for 6 kids!

The funniest part of the day, Shane. He had to go pee and we were at a park with no bathrooms. I told him he would have to pee in the wilderness and was going to take him somewhere after I was done taking the dog pile pose. Well, the girls just start laughing so hard and I turn around to find this! Not the best picture since I'm totally looking into the sun but oh my goodness. Right there in the middle of everything on a pretty busy street Shane starts to pee and he just stood there peed and laughed as we all laughed at him! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, I cried I was laughing so hard! Crazy Shane.

7 comments:
I saw the picture of Shane before I read the caption. I can't believe that you caught "that" on film! Too funny.
Those are so cute! I love the dog pile pic! and the jeans shot! How fun and what beautiful girls! that is hilarious of Shane! What an arch he's got going there! It looks like he really had to go!!!
Don't eat yellow snow!
Aaron says, "When you gotta go, you gotta go!" That's a classic picture. Did Damon cite him for urinating in public? LOL
So cute! I love the shots of the little girls! Oh my gosh--great pee shot! :}
Wow! What a stream - you must be soooo proud...ha-ha-ha. Adorable pictures.
I love the girly shots you are so talented!! You have to be a Mom of boys to appreciate the reality of that great shot of Shane~ what a boy!!
Post a Comment