I'm thankful for my crazy Shane! He keeps me laughing with the things he says each day. He is a kind brother and keeps me going as he never stops!
I'm so glad to have a husband who loves his boys. I never could have imagined what an amazing daddy Damon would be to our boys. He lives for them and I love hearing them wrestle on the floor and play together. I don't really remember life without Damon. I'm so grateful he supports me in everything I do.
Look at that cute cowboy! I am so thankful for my sweet Trevor. His little personality is so determined and kind. I love every inch of this cute boy!
I'm thankful for kind parents and grandparents. They love our boys so much and they feel their love. Shane just went up to Grandma Stewie and gave her a hug and told her he loved her and just snuggled her for awhile. He knows how much all his grandparents adore him.
With this picture I'm thankful for 2 things: hot surfers (no just kidding) the wonderful country we live in and it's beauty and all our extended families. I love having our kids together, I just wish it was more often.
I know Thanksgiving isn't for awhile, but share what you are thankful for. Pretty soon I'll be really thankful for 2 sleeping boys. Sunday's are so hard with no naps and cranky kids!

3 comments:
YEAH! I am thankful for TRICIA!! That was so cute! I have been feeling very thankful today too! It is in the air! LOVE ALL your pictures! So cute!
It's never too early to be thankful :) -- thanks for getting me into the mood as well. I loved those black and white pictures . . . Shane's eyes totally stand out, and Trevor's such a cutie!
Your blog is so cute! I love all your pics! Thanks for reminding me of all the things I need to be thankful for!
Post a Comment