It's 10 p.m. and we are just starting a night of fun! These silly kids were in for the long haul! Gabe and Shane had late naps so it worked out just right. They all have so much fun playing, watching movies, and making projects! This crazy night wasn't the first night of late night projects with kids having fun, I think it's been done 2 other nights and the kids just love it!
Shane and Olivia playing with play dough. At one point we had 4 kids around our little kid table. I think it's about time we upgrade to the large rectangle PBK table!
I'm sure it's around 11:30 p.m. here. Ella has fallen asleep, Gabe is zoned watching The Polar Express but these three just kept going! Soon after this Shane put himself to bed!
All this fun so the moms could finish Christmas gifts for the Dads. I really wasn't having very much Christmas cheer until I made this. I was so excited to give it to Damon. I made 1 Julie made 4 for Dad, Grandmas and her house. I'm just sure everyone loved them. I want to make another like Julies for my house!
Look at those cute kids and I just love the quote! Don't mind my messy kitchen in the background. You should have seen my house. Julie came over almost each night for a week with all the projects, Christmas cards, and pictures we had going! Too much fun. Now we need to think of some new projects!

7 comments:
Those are super cute Crafts! I love them. Glad the kids had fun times.
You and Julie are so fun -- love the crafts. I'm glad you had a good night.
What good friends and FUN TIMES! I love it that you have such great friends up there in Vegas. So nice that the kids all entertain each other so you Mom's can work on your many, many projects!
PS The project you made Damon (and the others) are ADORABLE, girls! SUPER CUTE!!!! I'll bet everyone was very happy when they opened these gifts of the heart and made with heart too.
SO CUTE! I will have to copy! All the pictures are gorgeous too Tricia! Way to go! They are all such adorable kids! I haven't seen too much of Julie's older kids and they are all gorgeous! What a fun night for everyone! Thanks for sharing!
You guys always do such cute stuff - I'm going to have to steal this idea (that is if I ever have time to do something this fun, I haven't scrapbooked or done anything like that since that night at your house.) sad.
I love this project!! I love the quote too- I am copying it now....
LOL
Post a Comment