Monday, January 21, 2008

I have the BEST sister!

Well, I have two other great sisters but this week Tara is saving the day! Months and months ago I signed up to go to Scrap Fest 2008 in St. George with a group of friends. I planned this week-end trip before Damon started his new assignment and last week sadly found out there was no way he could even take a day off. Damon's poor Dad has been in the hospital with kidney stones and my mom's aunt passed away and her memorial service is during this time too. I was complaining to my big sis and she told me this is something I NEED to do (I agree but didn't think anyone else would!) and that she would love to come out and watch the boys so I could get away for the week-end. I can't believe I have the best big sister ever- she's still taking care of me!! Any who, the boys will have so much fun and Uncle Jon even has those days off so he is coming too. I'm so excited to go and am busy planning away and getting ready but now I am sad to miss on all the fun going on at my house! Thanks Tara for being the best sister EVER! You KNOW I'm beyond excited! Let's see how much I actually get done!

*This crazy picture was taken last October when we were at the pumpkin patch. What a fun day.

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

I was talking to mom the other day and she was telling me that Damon had to work and I started to freak out for you b/c I know how excited you have been and then she told me that Tara was going to come out to help...What a good sister! I hope you have so much FUN! I can't wait to see/hear about it.

Tara said...

(Now I'm feeling a little guilty, for getting "props" for it.) I hope you have a great time!!! Enjoy!

Tara said...

PS-Nice CRAZY picture of me! You couldn't have just destroyed it? Ü

Monson Family said...

Okay, I guess I am out of the family because I didn't even know that you were signed up for this and that Mom's aunt died! And Larry having kidney stones again. I'm a looser! Anyway, YEAH TARA for coming through! That is so nice of her! WooHoo! Tara, you look hot!

Jen York said...

Tricia -

Hey! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog! You have such a super cute family and life looks to be going wonderfully...I'm so happy for you! If you don't mind, I'll peek in and see how you're doing every once in awhile! Much love!

Jen (Mann) York

P.S. I didn't know you were still in Vegas! We were just there for Christmas. :)