Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I have this little boy...

His name is Trevor. He gets into more trouble than a normal Mommy would want. We were gone all morning so in the afternoon he managed to dump out an entire bottle of water on the carpet, find Shane's soda in the kitchen and dump it all over the floor, throw pieces of Trix Cereal to the dog causing milk splats all over the floor and to top it off, he played in the wax from from Sentsey burner! This doesn't even include the messes from toys and the normal wear and tear of a one year old! He does all this, but then he pulls a face like this and I can't help but scoop him up and give him kisses and forget about all the messes!

Trevor's new thing that I think is absolutely adorable is as he is eating something yummy he will say "Mmmmmmmmmm, SICK!" He says it while eating suckers from the bank, apples, yogurt what ever and it is so cute in his sing songie voice.

Look at how cool his tummy looks! I can't really say rolly because he is completely thinning out like his Daddy. I think he might be more solid because Shane is just a bean pole and Trevor has a little chubbers still!

This kid is the pickiest eater too. He absolutely LOVES apples. He eats a few a day and sometimes manages to hide them from me to find later, yummy! Good thing he is my snuggler and so cute otherwise I might have thrown him out the window long ago!

5 comments:

Pike's Place said...

I love your photos -- the contrast looks so good and I'm envious of your artistic eye. You're right --Trevor is so cute!

Monson Family said...

OH MY GOSH! Can I say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! The one of just the apple is too cute! Then the one with his tummy all scrunched! CUTE! And Yes, Trevor is the cutest!

Cyndi said...

CUTE pictures!!! Trevor is such a sweet heart...but sorry about the messes...he is a mischievous one. I Love his snuggles and sweet face!

Tara said...

Those pictures, and the colors are UN-believable! Simpily georgous!
Ironic to put these amazing, but "simple" (only because he's just sitting in a chair eating an apple) pictures with documentation about his crazy mess making skills. (Because at this point it's looking like a skill.)
GREAT job. (Those pictures go in my favoritesfrom you!!)

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

So cute! I think you should be apart of our "real deal" blog. Its fun to laugh over the crazy things our little ones do! Also, you need to share your secrets on how you make your kids eyes pop like that! Love it!