Shane loved every second of it. He just ran around and loved throwing snowballs at Daddy! I clicked a few pictures and put the camera away because my fingers were too cold. I swear I wasn't this cold in Park City a few months ago!
Poor Shane lost his mittens right before we left so he was cold! It took us longer to drive then we played but I was glad to just be doing something together that I didn't care. Then, Damon had to go off roading once we got down the mountain and scare me! I'm such a wimp. Trevor kept saying again, and again to go up hills and get all bumpy! Damon listened to the boys and not the voice of reason, me, and scratched the side of the Sequoia! He is busted but said is was worth it.
I think Trevor only lasted 10 minutes out in the snow and then we had to put him in the car with the heater on! He did look cute out in the snow though. He kept saying "Uhhh, cold." I agreed and sat in there with him!

4 comments:
LOVE the pictures. We have snow nearby, but haven't gone this year because I didn't want to buy all the BUNDLE-UP stuff to only wear for an hours worth of using it. After seeing your cute pictures and imagining how much fun Allie would have...I'm tempted! Looks like you had a great time.
I need to get snow gear for Alyssa as well. So was the drive only 45 minutes? I thought it was longer. Now I'm looking forward for the trip -- Utah's been dumped on and I've been jealous. Jayce is so anxious to check out the white stuff. Loved the pictures!
That looks like fun! Trevor is too cute! I love it! What a fun trip! I love those little outings! That is so funny about Damon scratching the car! Crazy boys!
What a fun activities!!!! The boys look cute all bundled up in their cute hats. Trevor is so silly...that is totally me too. Not a big fan of the cold...but I would much rather visit it then live in it (as I do now). Glad you were able to all go together on a family outing! 143
Post a Comment