Damon saved the day and found chicks. I really wanted ducks but it is too early in the year and none have hatched yet. There may be a shipment today so keep your fingers crossed! Trevor was so so sick last year so he doesn't have too many pictures. I'll keep you posted of how it goes this year. Thanks to everyone who signed up it looks like a another full event. I do have just a few spaces open so let me know if you want to come!Friday, March 7, 2008
Easter Shoot
I'm so excited! Tomorrow will be the start of my 2nd Annual Easter Shoot! This is Shane last year with the baby chick and we are doing it again last year. It is a crazy couple of days of live animals and little kids but oh so much fun! I love taking pictures of all these darling kids.
Damon saved the day and found chicks. I really wanted ducks but it is too early in the year and none have hatched yet. There may be a shipment today so keep your fingers crossed! Trevor was so so sick last year so he doesn't have too many pictures. I'll keep you posted of how it goes this year. Thanks to everyone who signed up it looks like a another full event. I do have just a few spaces open so let me know if you want to come!
Damon saved the day and found chicks. I really wanted ducks but it is too early in the year and none have hatched yet. There may be a shipment today so keep your fingers crossed! Trevor was so so sick last year so he doesn't have too many pictures. I'll keep you posted of how it goes this year. Thanks to everyone who signed up it looks like a another full event. I do have just a few spaces open so let me know if you want to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Would love the boys to join you. Let me know if they will work.
Brandi
Can't wait to see the pictures you get this year...with Trevor loving animals! You are going to have your hands full with those chicks! (Good luck getting ALL your boys to let them go too!) Ü
I can't wait! I'm hoping they won't be that cute so I won't be too tempted to break the bank. However, knowing you, it's not going to happen. :) You're too good!
So excited for you guys! What fun times! I loved getting our little ducks last year, but too bad people were so cheap! I am proud of you...for so many reasons! :)
How EXCITING! That has got to be the funnest shoot ever...I hope you can get the ducks this year...I love baby ducks! Have fun!
Can't wait to see some- how totally fun!
Good luck with your busy schedule! You're pictures are so beautiful I wish I could have my kids there for a session! Hey - maybe I'll have you take our pictures next time we're in town! I would LOVE that!
Post a Comment