We hope each of you have a wonderful Easter! We have had a great week-end filled with fun, family, and lots and lots of CANDY! It was fun to actually be together with family on Easter. The kids had a blast. I'll post more later about Trevor's birthday, Sea World last week, our trip to the beach, and egg dying and Easter! We have had a great Spring Break and I'm so sad to have to go back to work tomorrow. I work a long week this week to top things off but most people don't give me
sympathy because a long week is 3 days!

Trevor is my animal lover. He has loved having the chicks around. He wakes up and goes to sleep asking for the chickens and wants to be outside all day. They are too fast to catch now but look how sweet he was when they were only a few days old!
Shane loves being the boss of the chickens. He likes to help get them food and water in the morning and lets me know if Trevor is being mean to them. I'm not sure if Damon and the boys will ever let me get rid of the 4 we still have!


Happy Easter! We hope you had a great day.
6 comments:
Such sweet pictures! Wonderful job as always!
Love the pics! Very sweet. Glad you're back!
Those are SO cute! Okay, Trevor's outfit...those pants!!!! How cute!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of all the fun you guys had over Spring Break! I LOVE your pictures of the boys. It makes me a little sad we didn't do it this year. Beautiful pictures
Oh My Heavens! Those are adorable shots!! Your boys are dang cute!!
Those pictures are so cute! I had so much fun being with you guys on Easter. Thanks for everything
Two of the sweetest little boys EVER! And the cutest!!!! I love their eyes. Great pictures, Tricia!
Post a Comment