Friday, March 28, 2008

Mr. Trevor

I know I have been a slacker at posting but I have about a million well maybe a thousand pictures to edit and the last thing I want to do is give myself MORE pictures to edit but after a few complaints about not posting here I am! I have to admit I haven't been taking very many every day pictures of my boys and I need to be better. Maybe I have some on my new camera but I wouldn't know since I haven't uploaded a single one!

I have been tagged by my friend Kellie and now I must tell you 8 interesting fact about Mr. Trevor, which I always love to talk about my kids. My biggest fear is me not remembering them and the cute things they do at each stage. This is why I blog, scrapbook, and keep a journal for them! I don't know where I'd be without my little guys so here is Trevor!

1. He hates anything good for him and loves everything bad for him! I don't think he has gotten a full serving of vegetables since he went off baby food at 10 months. For awhile he even turned his nose up to french fries! Things have since changed and he loves fries but still no real vegetables. He won't even try them and throws them when I put them on his plate! Anything sweet he loves and finds. If there is a drop of candy in the house Trevor will find it and it the candy until it is gone! I craved everything sweet when I was pregnant with him and he has the biggest sweet tooth EVER! I'm sure he will have 15 cavities at his first dentist appointment!

2. Trevor loves shoes. He has had this little fetish since he could walk and loves a new pair of shoes! He will wake up in the morning and put slippers on and then go outside and put another pair of shoes one. When it's time to go bye bye he will then change into yet another pair of shoes. Which reminds me, I need to make this boy happy and get him some new shoes because it's been awhile!

3. He loves to go bye-bye. If we haven't gone anywhere all day he will run to the door in the afternoon and say,"uhhh, bye-bye, uhhh, bye-bye." If we do go somewhere he is happy in the car. He plays, sings, and gets his groove on to every type of music. If he is hungry he will shout out the requests "uhhh, coke, fries, uhhh chicken."

4. Trevor starts ALMOST every sentence with "uhhhh." He will then add some unknown words and then the main idea like if he is talking about the turtles he will say "uhhh, turtles woeijrkeowieoriwjeorj water." It's so sweet how he knows how to carry on a conversation but just isn't quite sure which works go in between all those other words!

5. Ever since he was a baby and still to this day he hates and I mean hates the wind. He hated his first trip to the beach because it was windy. He hated our morning walks as a baby if the wind blew. While we were in CA it was windy and he wanted nothing to do with his favorite thing, outside because it was windy. If the wind blows he says, "uhhh cold" even if it is a warm wind.

6. Trevor is my snuggle bug. Every morning he wakes up I get him milk and we snuggle on the couch and watch cartoons. He hates Sunday's because he wakes up gets dressed and there is no snuggle time! He is always loving me and giving me kisses and I treasure every second of it because I know some day before I know it he'll be giving this love to some other girl!!!

7. Trevor is a polite little boy. I was worried for awhile because he said move it and at this age Shane said excuse me! Over the past month or so his manners have gotten better and he always tells me thank you. When I get him milk he says thanks mom. If he gets a snack or lunch or I turn on a movie he always says thank you and I love this about him. I always feel appreciated!

8. Trevor hates to go to bed. He thinks of every excuse in his 2 year old mind that he can think of to not go to bed. He wants a drink, cereal, kisses everything and anything in his room, wants a new toy in bed or notices a missing blanket. He doesn't want to miss out on any of the action. He loves having people around a playing and he knows he will miss out if he is asleep. Once I put him to bed he will scream. If he is smart and working the system he calls for Dad and sometimes Dad falls for it. However if for some crazy chance Shane is already asleep he will go right to bed with no screams or cries. I love how much Shane and Trevor love each other!

That is Mr. Trevor. He brightens each day. Keeps me on my toes and gives me more love and happiness then I could ever give him. I'm so glad he is part of our little family.

If you seen this and have a 2 year old or someone close to Trevor's age post about your sweet little one because before we all know it they'll be going to college or missions and these days will be sweet memories!

7 comments:

Monson Family said...

That is SO sweet! Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!! Trevor is such a sweety! I can't believe how big he is getting! And hearing those sweet things makes me miss him so much!

Pike's Place said...

Alyssa and Trevor should get together for a shoe party -- they'd have such fun! I loved learning more about your little boy. He is a sweetie!

Tara said...

He is such a sweet boy! I love how sensitive he is while still being the rough-and-tumble boy that he is! BOTH your boys are great.
And I LOVE those pictures of him! (They are awesome!)

Cyndi said...

AWWWW! Trevor is so precious! I miss him...he is such a sweetheart! You are lucky to have such loving boys. Thanks for sharing what you love about Trevor...it was so sweet!

Amy G said...

I love this information about Trevor! What an adorable boy. The pictures are so great and I really like the black and white one. It's so full of personality. You have a very sweet family!

Gramma Stewie said...

What a SWEET post....focused on Mr. Trevor! He looks so big in that last picture...just a kid, not a baby anymore. I LOVED every single thing your wrote about him. What a treasure he is to us all. We sure loved being with him two weekends last month! That was special times for us. Love that little guy! You & Damon have been given some special spirits to love and raise. We are so glad to be a part of their lives....to love them and cherish them....that's our 'job'. And we DO!

Jen York said...

That is so cute! I'm not sure if it's the name, but my Trevor has the biggest sweet tooth (I hear you about finding the candy - he'll do it in other people's homes, too!) and my Trevor also has a love for shoes. Too funny! BTW - you're kids are so dang adorable!