Monday, March 31, 2008

I can't help myself!

This is why I can't look at the pictures until it is time to edit that family. I couldn't help myself once I saw this picture of Ella. Isn't she just so beautiful? We just love Ella at out house. Each of my boys including Damon think she is just the greatest. My boys don't know it but one of them either Shane or Trevor have a pre-arranged marriage with Ella! She is just too sweet and fun. I love having her around and having a girl in my house.


Sorry Julie but this is it for now. How is that for a tease? Poor Julie lets me use her house for the shoot and now I'm saving her family for last! I have about 1/2 million pictures to still edit. I'm sorry everyone but I just took way too many pictures or super cute kids!

5 comments:

Captured Moments Photography said...

so cute! What a sweet little face!

Cyndi said...

AWW...Ella is such a sweet little girls....love the pictures!!! Your amazing!

Monson Family said...

She is so cute!!! I am showing Chris so he can picture how cute that name is! :) Love the pictures!!! How could the pictures not be so cute with such a cute little girl and such a great photographer!!!

Gramma Stewie said...

Ella is a beauty. Your boys would do well to agree to that 'arranged marriage'. Come to think of it they both might fight over who is the lucky guy! I've seen the interaction with Ella and your boys (including Damon). All are treat her with a special kindness and understanding. Very sweet. (sorry Damon, the secret is out)

Pike's Place said...

Goodness! I was hoping Trevor would end up with Alyssa -- I'm too late!! Ella is a cutie, though, so I approve. :)