Date: Yesterday, March 1, 2008
Trevor runs upstairs to Shane's bed aka the couch and Shane is sound asleep.
Trevor: Morning Sunshine!!!!
Shane: TREVOR! I'm still tired. Don't talk to me I'm ASLEEP still!
Trevor: Giggles...
As much as his little brother pesters him Shane couldn't live without Trevor. They are tackling and screaming at each other one second and then I will hear them laughing and giggling together. It's great to have a little brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so cute...I can just hear their little voices in the conversation. I can't wait to see them at Trevor's Birthday!!!!
SOOO cute! Don't you LOVE their little interactions/conversations! I LOVE it! That is too cute! I wish I could have heard Trevor's little giggles! You have the cutest boys ever! We miss you guys!
So fun! I sometimes wonder if Jayce would be happier with a brother instead of a sister . . . although they are getting along a bit better. Shane and Trevor are so lucky to have each other, and it's so great that they interact and have fun!
They are both so cute & funny!
Dad
I LOVE Shane's little look with the chickie by his face...so sweet. Tons of FUN in store for all those in your photo shoots! They are lucky folks, as you do a terrific job! I can't wait to see you all and hear their little voices.
Post a Comment